FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aaron Hernandez lookin real guilty right now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Crazy! Just can't leave that life style behind and ruined his life and those close to him. I really think that he thought that he was going to be found not guilty!

LOLCryLOL

I said that because his reaction when the verdict was read was one of stunned silence. His lawyer had him believing that he was going to have a hung jury, seriously.

LOL baby im not laughing @ you im ova here rollin crackin up laughin @ what you said cause that mofo REALLY played his high self esteem / high self confidence card to a T &  LOST!LOLCryLOL
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 9:30pm
this girl i know said he's too good looking for jail

i told her he lives in MA like her so se can try to get conjugal
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 9:43pm
He was so sloppy with it....he shoulda known he was going to jail.
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 11:11pm
His arrogance ,got the best of him, he appeared untouchable ,and the messy crimes scene, who leaves a dead body ,a few blocks away from where they leave , idiot ,he had life to do whatever , and what he does ratchet sh;t , he deserves to be locked up for life , so now he leaves the baby girl father less,he should of married his girlfriend , before the arrest ,at least she and the baby ,would of had a secured life !!!!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2015 at 1:27am
OJ got away with it .......for a while.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 11:17am

Aaron Hernandez Hanged Himself in Prison, Officials Say

Aaron Hernandez, the former star tight end with the New England Patriots who was convicted of first-degree murder in 2015, hanged himself in prison on Wednesday, the authorities said.

He was discovered in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Mass., around 3 a.m., the Massachusetts Department of Correction said in a statement.

Lifesaving techniques were attempted, and he was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m., the department said.

“Mr. Hernandez hanged himself using a bedsheet that he attached to his cell window,” the statement said. “Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items.”

Mr. Hernandez was housed in a single cell in the general prison population, the statement said. The assistant deputy commissioner of communications, Christopher Fallon, told The Associated Press that officials had not been concerned that Mr. Hernandez was a suicide risk. He also said no suicide note had been found. The case will be investigated by the state police.

Mr. Hernandez’s suicide came on the day some of his former teammates would be visiting the White House to celebrate their recent Super Bowl victory.

Mr. Hernandez, 27, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murder of Odin L. Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Mr. Hernandez’s fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. He had appealed the verdict.

The body of Mr. Lloyd, a 27-year-old semiprofessional football player, was found, shot six times, in June 2013 in a pit at an industrial park near Mr. Hernandez’s home in North Attleboro, Mass. Mr. Hernandez’s motive in that case, prosecutors said, was that Mr. Lloyd spoke with people Mr. Hernandez did not like at a bar in Boston.

Mr. Hernandez was found not guilty just last Friday in a second murder case, a drive-by shooting of two people in Boston in 2012.

Mr. Hernandez had a daughter with Ms. Jenkins, Avielle, now 4.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 11:32am
Personal life

Aaron Hernandez began dating Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez in 2007. They have a daughter, Avielle Janelle Jenkins-Hernandez, who was born in November 2012. They became engaged in the same month their daughter was born. That same month, Hernandez purchased a 7,100 square feet (660 m2) four-story home, with an in-ground pool, in North Attleboro, Massachusetts, for $1.3 million.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 11:42am
i swear that when i saw him blowing kisses to his daughter the other day and her looking so heartbroken it triggered something and i couldnt stop thinking about how she has only had the opportunity to know him from the prison...so sad that she has no dad now.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 11:48am
a reminder that any crime that you do, your family, including innocent children suffer in a horrendous way. rip to the innocent man that hernandez murdered and i pray for the family of the man (or men) that hernandez killed.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 1:02pm
I was shocked this morning to hear the news, I assume he might have been in isolated confinement which is lonely. I'm not talking about his crime, right or wrong, GOD WILL JUDGE.

But He was a beautiful man, he was so fine to me. He was my type, I love a big man and his size was perfection to ME.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic