Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAaliyahs hair (R.I.P)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mcdestiny76 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaliyahs hair (R.I.P)
    Posted: Sep 22 2004 at 6:59pm
Hey ya'll. Everyone knows Aaliyah and we all miss her tremendously. I just wanted to point out her hair was so beautiful and the best thing about it was that it was real, not like beyonce's. I love beyonce but everyone knows her hair is fake. SHe still the bomb though. But I wonder what kind of products she used.
Sponsored Links

bubblinbrownsug View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2004 at 5:14pm

Wow $300 for a pair of scissors!!   I guess when your a celebrity nothings to good. 

I know what you mean and I feel you on Aaliyah's death.  I remember her last video "Rock the Boat" how free flowing and beautifull her hair was.  I love the wavy look.

Prettygirl03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2004 at 8:45am

Aaliyah wore hairpieces just as Beyonce' does. Her real hair length was a little past her shoulders...not closer to her waist as we've seen in so many pictures of her. However, she still had a very healthy head of hair. Beyonce's hair was healthy when she was younger...I think the constant stress on it for performances has made it weaker.

My stylist uses $400 scissors to trim my hair. It does make a difference.

cece23 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2004 at 9:03am

Yeah I saw a picture of Aaliyah when she was younger it was at her shoulders I couldn't believe it she definetly wears some pieces.

http://www.celebritycd.com/aaliyah/aaliyah_18.html

Edited by cece23
Canadian_Dime View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2004 at 9:32am
Originally posted by bubblinbrownsug bubblinbrownsug wrote:

Wow $300 for a pair of scissors!!   I guess when your a celebrity nothings to good. 

I know what you mean and I feel you on Aaliyah's death.  I remember her last video "Rock the Boat" how free flowing and beautifull her hair was.  I love the wavy look.

My stylist has scissors that she paid twice that and then some for. Those things are pricey! I asked her what they cost, cause I wanted to get a pair just for upkeep at home, I almost fell out of the chair when she told me how much they were. Needless to say all of her stuff is insured.

I, on the other hand bought me a 45.00 pair on sale for 20.00. As long as they are sharp, it's all good. I'm not paying that kind of money for something I'm just gonna end up dropping.

KaramelKurlz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2004 at 10:23am
Actually, i 've seen many pictures of aaliyah at ages say about 12/13 with natural THICK hair in the middle of her back so that stretche dor straighten woiuld be pretty long, i also read that she only put pieces in to PROTECt her hair, it is very possible for balck women to have long hair, give the girl her props.
sweet_ambrosia View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2004 at 3:07pm

Hairpieces or not Aaliyah's hair was gorgeous.

R.I.P. ma

Mesha View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2004 at 7:02pm

trueeee...her hair was gorgeous

harlemjyrai View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2005 at 4:44pm
i miss aaliyah so much i was watching access granted: rock the boat and her hairstylist (r.i.p. eric foreman) said all he did was press her hair then flat iron it and try to avoid too many products or chemicals. i read once that she wrapped her hair nightly. yes she did wear extensions but only in the back. beyonce used to wear her real hair until destiny's child released their 2nd album. she said her hair broke off (it was relaxed) because of the hair color and all the performances. so she wore braids to grow out her hair and now she wears it occasionally. her real hair is still colored though.
mixedgrl89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2005 at 4:47pm
I was wonderin about straightening my hair cause I never have. does anybody know what's the healthiest way to do that without damaging it, cause my hair is easy to manage, but it's curly, and i'm sick and tired of it.    Please help my hair look like Aaliyah's!!!!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic