FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aaliyah hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 10:50am
Originally posted by catfizzbaby149 catfizzbaby149 wrote:

That is his real hair. The pics that were posted are really old (like 2004-05ish) He goes to the same braider my friend goes to, not sure if the braids are real, but they always charge him more because his hair is so long. I think he's like 3a of 3b if im not mistaken.

here we go again lol

I got enough evidence I'm convinced I've been fooled
Sponsored Links

9osZBehbi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9osZBehbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by catfizzbaby149 catfizzbaby149 wrote:

That is his real hair. The pics that were posted are really old (like 2004-05ish) He goes to the same braider my friend goes to, not sure if the braids are real, but they always charge him more because his hair is so long. I think he's like 3a of 3b if im not mistaken.

You know him? The comments on his pictures say 2006-2009. In order for his hair to be as in his videos, he'd need at least 3 years. And on top of that his hair those pictures do not look like they can be saved. So that's like a 6 inch cut (about another year).

But whatever, just look at his styling video, there's a huge hunk of nl hair poking out.  His textures do not match....

What does hair type have to do with anything? I actually have seen relaxers eat up looser hair types easier... Confused
kkty83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkty83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 2:07pm
Now that I look closer, you can see that the hair sticking out at the back is much shorter.

In the comment section, he said that he will do a tutorial with his regime. Until I see that video, I'm going to have my doubts.
neekie5235 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neekie5235 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by 9osZBehbi 9osZBehbi wrote:

You know him? The comments on his pictures say 2006-2009. In order for his hair to be as in his videos, he'd need at least 3 years. And on top of that his hair those pictures do not look like they can be saved. So that's like a 6 inch cut (about another year).But whatever, just look at his styling video, there's a huge hunk of nl hair poking out. His textures do not match....What does hair type have to do with anything? I actually have seen relaxers eat up looser hair types easier... [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />

i'm a natural 3b and when i was relaxed my hair got ate like no other (and i still thought it was cute lol) so i can attest to that much.

i'm still sad though
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 7:38pm
Some of you need to be forensic scientists for real.
9osZBehbi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9osZBehbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by neekie5235 neekie5235 wrote:

Originally posted by 9osZBehbi 9osZBehbi wrote:

You know him? The comments on his pictures say 2006-2009. In order for his hair to be as in his videos, he'd need at least 3 years. And on top of that his hair those pictures do not look like they can be saved. So that's like a 6 inch cut (about another year).But whatever, just look at his styling video, there's a huge hunk of nl hair poking out.  His textures do not match....What does hair type have to do with anything? I actually have seen relaxers eat up looser hair types easier... [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />

i'm a natural 3b and when i was relaxed my hair got ate like no other (and i still thought it was cute lol) so i can attest to that much.

i'm still sad though

Me too. Stern%20Smile

mush211 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mush211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by neekie5235 neekie5235 wrote:

i feel like i just found out santa wasnt real
LOLLOLLOL
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 9:59pm

im sure you can

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:34pm
I know this is an old post, but I thought it was his real hair as well. I used to follow him a while back, and I found his new channel, so this should answer everyones question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyeF1PbbmiQ HTH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789