BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A white fiancee will not save you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:30pm

you know what? yall dont want me to make a list. anyway...uhm....yeah. i have cramps. 
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:34pm
coon
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:45pm
Racisim is wack!!! I'll let the rest go at that.

Edited by Qualified - Jan 11 2013 at 8:52pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

mama with the dreadlocks hurrline
' And jesus weeeppeedd'Cry

I have the utmost respect for Doreen Lawrence and her family. I should have said that Stephen Lawrence's murder changed/shaped London Metropolitan Police force. Years of campaign produced the Macpherson report - 70 proposals to take on institutionally racist police. Doreen has aged considerably. 

The Stephen Lawrence case was/is massive over here. 

All more so surprised by the brother - unless DM came out with that statement out of thin air. Wouldn't put it past them. 

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:51pm
This is another pic of Doreen. Losing her son and seeing her son's known killers walk free aged her as years of campaigning 

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:59pm
Is that what Black Men think that having a White woman by your side that they will some how save you from racisim? Amazing and SAD!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:06pm
Is the brother suffering from some type of Stockholm Syndrome? Like "white society" treat me really badly.....so i'm going to marry a white person to get "white love".
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

He needs Chapstick

Maybe some Burt's bees or palmers cocoa butter stick

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

mama with the dreadlocks hurrline
' And jesus weeeppeedd'Cry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:33pm
If ur a black man walking around wit white lips, the police will of course mistake u as a crackhead and stop u. duh.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:33pm
I just do not understand how after his experiences, he'd want to be living in a white world.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic