BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A update from the NAACP .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 8:25am
Big smile
Sponsored Links

TexasBaby03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexasBaby03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 8:56am
Thanks India! I signed it!
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 2:47pm

Feds take evidence related to Zimmerman trial, including gun 

(CNN) -- Florida authorities have delivered all evidence related to the George Zimmerman investigation to federal officials, who are weighing whether to pursue a civil rights case.

The Sanford Police Department said it turned over all evidence, including a gun, to the Department of Justice on Monday.

Justice officials are investigating whether Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights when he shot the African-American teenager.

O'Mara: This is quintessential George
Zimmerman helps car-crash family
Thousands protest Zimmerman verdict
Zimmerman verdict sparks debate

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer, was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges on July 13 after claiming he fired in self-defense. The shooting occurred in February last year.

Zimmerman helps family out of overturned SUV

Attorney General Eric Holder has said the Justice Department will "act in a manner that is consistent with the facts and the law." Holder described Martin's shooting as " tragic, unnecessary," and said a thorough investigation will be conducted.

"Independent of the legal determination that will be made, I believe that this tragedy provides yet another opportunity for our nation to speak honestly about the complicated and emotionally charged issues that this case has raised," Holder said last week. "We must not -- as we have too often in the past -- let this opportunity pass."

Justice officials opened an investigation into the Zimmerman case last year and will include testimony from the Florida trial.

Various civil rights groups have protested nationwide to demand the Justice Department bring federal charges against Zimmerman.

A petition by the NAACP has reached 1.5 million signatures, the civil rights organization said on its website.

America talks about the verdict

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 3:35pm
Man I need to know how the rest of the jurors feel right now. I think they were pressured by the juror that signed the book deal. The amount of death threats alone will be astonishing.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Man I need to know how the rest of the jurors feel right now. I think they were pressured by the juror that signed the book deal. The amount of death threats alone will be astonishing.

I wonder this as we...especially the one juror who wanted 2nd degree murder...can't believe they let that racist trick manipulate them...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by TexasBaby03 TexasBaby03 wrote:

Thanks India! I signed it!
Yeahhhh!Clap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 7:05pm
I got that email..they didnt say my name thoOuch
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I got that email..they didnt say my name thoOuch
Are you a member of NAACP ? My real name was in the letter . I also have a written form to collect signatures .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12