Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 11:11pm
lol @ this thread
Sponsored Links

Lily whenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily whenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2015 at 10:48pm
there is another website i can recommend  to all of you. www.ewigs.co.uk. i bought a long curly human hair wig from this store and everything is perfect to me.  by the way, they also give me 5 pounds coupons and they told me the coupon code:MJEWIGS is always valid to me. this is not too much to me, but i still happy for this kind help. the delivery takes a little time, because they told me that they don't sell wigs from stock, so all wigs are started be made, only after we give the order. that's fine and i trust that. 

i wish my friends can get some useful information from my words. 
gloryx10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2015 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Lily whenn Lily whenn wrote:

there is another website i can recommend  to all of you. www.ewigs.co.uk. i bought a long curly human hair wig from this store and everything is perfect to me.  by the way, they also give me 5 pounds coupons and they told me the coupon code:MJEWIGS is always valid to me. this is not too much to me, but i still happy for this kind help. the delivery takes a little time, because they told me that they don't sell wigs from stock, so all wigs are started be made, only after we give the order. that's fine and i trust that. 

i wish my friends can get some useful information from my words. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  You're Joking Right !!!!    Please stop wasting your time...LOLLOLLOL and mine because we actually do read this..

Chanee007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chanee007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2016 at 1:54pm
LMAO that ya'll were just saying OP was a vendor, and a real vendor just posts. Clap .... But where the pics doe? LOL
Chanee007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chanee007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2016 at 1:56pm
LMAO that ya'll were just saying OP was a vendor, and a real vendor just posts. Clap .... But where the pics doe? LOL
newnatural84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newnatural84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2016 at 10:17am
lol. I agree with some people who may doubt the authenticity of the OP. However, I have a curly Yvonne kinky curly and a kinky straight u part wig from aliexpress that have not failed me. I can understand why someone would be excited about the vendor though.
NewAgeArt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewAgeArt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 10:47am
It really just depends on the vendor and personally I don't buy unless I seen some good reviews.
I just bought my first lace front and I hope it comes in good quality. Can you tell me a bit about yours and your experience buying from Ali?
Annjcollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annjcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2016 at 1:02pm
Very gorgeous:) I live in South Africa and looking for a decent supplier over there. I might try this company   http://mybrazilianhair.co.za/ , has anyone heard of this company and if their brazilian hair is legit?

Thanks in advanced

Edited by Annjcollins - Jun 15 2016 at 1:04pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2016 at 1:37am
so still no pics and it is June 2016...vendor for sure...bye felicia...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic