Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Looks like a standard lace wig that you get from the normal vendors. Can you show more pictures of how it looks curled...I am a picture whore LOL
Yeah sure! I curled it the other day and bleached the ends and the hair is still great :) I'll post pictures soon :)
Sponsored Links

Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:57pm
It's looks nice . Like someone else mentioned would like to see more pics when you get a chance.
hairaddictfl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairaddictfl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Looks like a standard lace wig that you get from the normal vendors. Can you show more pictures of how it looks curled...I am a picture whore LOL

I agree it is nearly impossible to find a beautiful voluminous virgin full lace wig Cry Have you guys notice that full lace wigs usually have bad hair quality? I really only want a full lace wig for the different ways you can style it but its hard finding a nice unit with nice hair worth the money. I might just have to settle for a full sew in with a closure sense allot of my hair broke off.
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:33pm
You are so right...and "A Superb Aliexpress Vendor" sounds like an oxymoron...or maybe that's just me. I do wonder where the OP went with the new pictures. It's been 3 weeks, I hope the hair is still in Superb condition and we can see it after it's wash/conditioned.
Yaya2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaya2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 2:11pm
hie ladies 
Have been wondering the same thing but let's be careful sometimes vendors pay people to advertise not saying that's the case with this product.  Still waiting for the pics but let's keep searching for new vendors.  I will gladly share with gallery if I find a good one.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:21am
But where is the OP.......? 
You know you get them BHM email updates sent to ya phone.......Ermm
dorislesure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorislesure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 5:40am
hows the hair holding up please show and tell
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 5:57pm
Length???
still no OP??
charliebrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charliebrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:18am
Update on the unit please
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:20pm
Superb is subjective Confused, not saying this is the case in this matter but I will say some people just be glad they have some hair. I mean if you been wearing BSS lacewigs with 1/8th parting space them a Aliexpress wig will seem superb. 

People talking about bleaching and whatnot then all Houdini up in a thread they started  Cry, like they all busy and need personal assistants to mange they life girl bye. My 8 yo nephew has a Galaxy and can respond to a text and he has school, and football practice. 

No hairline pics just the back of a wig Dead, but you know enough to post a link about the website and where to buy. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic