Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Superb Aliexpress Vendor!!!
    Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 6:32pm
Hi ladies!I just wanted to take a moment and share with you all a GREAT aliexpress vendor! Let me start by saying that I am no way affiliated with this vendor. I noticed a lot of people keep their vendors a secret. I understand their reasons but I just wanted to share my favorite vendor with you all! Its called Queen Hair Supply and recently I ordered a Chinese Virgin Glueless Full lace unit from Mr. Michael Wong and lets just say I am a very happy customer!

Not only is the unit gorgeous but the customer service is superb!
Here are some pictures of the unit :)

Cap and the Construction

Here's the link to the vendor if your interested:  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915

Hope this helps Smile

Sponsored Links

Ms Angel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 3:10am
Gorgeous
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Ms Angel Ms Angel wrote:

Gorgeous

Thank you :)
gaiagaia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaiagaia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:42am
Great!!! Thank you
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:33pm
It looks like all the other "virgin" units they are selling us. Cry I wish there was really a vendor selling good hair.
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

It looks like all the other "virgin" units they are selling us. Cry I wish there was really a vendor selling good hair.
I really believe this hair is virgin. I've had plenty of Remy units and this one is different. I did flat iron the hair in the picture but the texture and the feel of the hair is a lot softer than my Remy units. This hair also isn't processed for color because its not all one color. A few strands are a burgandyish color and this is true with natural hair. But only time will tell. So far I believe its virgin :)
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by gaiagaia gaiagaia wrote:

Great!!! Thank you
your welcome! I know how hard it is finding good vendors. Just trying to help :)
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:22pm
OP, please let it know how the wig holds up after a few washes.
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

OP, please let it know how the wig holds up after a few washes.
Yeah of course! The first thing I did was washed it when I received it and it thickened very nicely. I also noticed it didn't shed anymore (the shedding at first was very minimal any. Like three strands) but I'll keep you updated :)
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:54am
Looks like a standard lace wig that you get from the normal vendors. Can you show more pictures of how it looks curled...I am a picture whore LOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic