Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lisajam_08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: a Stalker
    Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:13pm

Heyy yall. I got a situtation. Okay yesterday My girlfriend call me up because when she got home she walked on her porch and noticed that no mail came for her but she did see some envoples and a package that was thrown on her neighbors porch so she went onto her neighbors porch and low and behold it was her mail and package.

So today her ex roomate ex bf came looking for her roomate and tried coming in and she was she aint here. so he came back hours later ring her door bell and calling her ex roommate saying i know youre in their which aint true. I told her call the police but she doesnt really want to i guess.

Wat should she do?
Sponsored Links

yourleoqueen View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Lisajam_08 Lisajam_08 wrote:

Heyy yall. I got a situtation. Okay yesterday My girlfriend call me up because when she got home she walked on her porch and noticed that no mail came for her but she did see some envoples and a package that was thrown on her neighbors porch so she went onto her neighbors porch and low and behold it was her mail and package.

So today her ex roomate ex bf came looking for her roomate and tried coming in and she was she aint here. so he came back hours later ring her door bell and calling her ex roommate saying i know youre in their which aint true. I told her call the police but she doesnt really want to i guess.

Wat should she do?

Confused
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:17pm
(Now that it's clarified)

Edited by iNFATUATE - Jun 07 2009 at 6:29pm
mujerc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by yourleoqueen yourleoqueen wrote:

Wat should she do?

Confused

LeoLOLLOLLOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wat should she do?

um you can call the police and start the trail
he hasn't done anything that warrants their real attention (you can't even prove he threw the mail) but if things get worse, they'll have past complaints on record.

and tell her to stay off her neighbor's porch before they call the police on her
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

I honestly don't know... Does she want to call before or after something MAY happen to her?...
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:20pm
I'm confused as to how the 1st paragraph related to the second...

Anywhoo, if she scurred, call the police
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:22pm

Heyy yall. I got a situtation. Okay yesterday My girlfriend call me up because when she got home she walked on her porch and noticed that no mail came for her but she did see some envoples and a package that was thrownon her neighbors porch so she went onto her neighbors porch and low and behold it was her mail and package.

Wat should she do?

*REreading*
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:22pm
^^ That's what I'm confused about.. Does she KNOW he threw the mail? Is that his first time coming there? Did he call or do something else that would warrant her to call the police?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2009 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

I'm confused as to how the 1st paragraph related to the second...

Anywhoo, if she scurred, call the police

i think the OP and her friend are assuming that the friend's ex boyfriend threw her mail on the neighbors' porch Confused and then showed up at the house saying "I know you're in there."

Confused
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic