Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

a sew in should not hurt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:30am
The sew in isn't even cute! All of that for something so basic I hope she didn't pay alot of money for it.
Sponsored Links

Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:23am
It appears to me that she has a fine hair texture which would make all that tension even worse on her hair. It also seems like the stylist doesn't care because she is very clearly complaining that it hurts. The stylist is just standing there laughing and smiling. When she left that break, I would have not looked back and kept going.
Sapphyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:15am
I can understand it. When I wear sew ins, then take my hair down, any kind of tension hurts. Looking at my hair makes my scalp hurt. When you're not used to something everything hurts. And my girl doesn't even braid tight... some people are just super tenderheaded, and people who aren't, to the same extent don't get it. 
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:00am

If your tender headed a sew in is definitely going to hurt regardless of how tight the person braids. Reason being its pulling your hair which does what??? Hurt! And you should only construct a sew in with loose braids if you only want to have it in for like a month. Why? Loose braids unravel real easy; especially if you have short fine hair.

MsLovelyHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLovelyHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

people who do not get ther har braided very often are usually like that!

Agreed, I know some you run your hand through there hair and they squinting and squirming like they having mild contractions. But I agree with the second comment, just tell the stylist to loosen up some if its that uncomfortable.

Granted, some may think it IS supposed to hurt, go figure. She needed another bag of hair and some kind of style to it too imo. Glad she made it through it thoughTongue
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:42pm
Well I don't think that the stylist made it painful for one she clearly says that "no one didn't say it will hurt that much to get your hair braided" so I'm guessing she never had any sort of braids before .plus the braids didn't look all that tight to me she was rob ably tender headed because she ne'er death with getting braids before. Secondly she has a fine grade of hair that is a little short where the stylist had to add synthetic hair which made the pain or tension she was feeling... When most of us was growing up we used to get our hair braided by the Africans or our parents did it so we built a pain tolerance for braids. Just as she will build a pain tolerance to getting sew ins she started when she was an adult so she is not as developed with her scalp taking that like most of us maybe. I know ppl who cry when getting their hair blowed dried d it's not even because it was rough t just wasn't something they grew up with ad been accustomed too..
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:59am
It looks so painful, I hope that girl still has hair!
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:06am
I've sewn in my own install too tight before and was not taking that ish down. LOL It loosened up after a day so I was fine. Of course it didn't feel tight until I finished installing the whole thing. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234