BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

a sew in should not hurt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a sew in should not hurt
    Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:56am
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:30am
preachh.. i remember i used get my hair done by my old stylist, and as soon as she finish braiding my hair i fall out on the floor cuz the pain was excruciating to my head..  i cried, take Tylenol.. and she just looks at me and says "oohh ur just tender headed"Angry no chick ur heavy handed like a boulderCry
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:34am
She smilin' in that car though. lo
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:40am
why not just tell the braider to loosen up?  i really dont understand accepting that kind of pain and potential traction alopecia.

sn: i got so distracted for like 20 minutes watching that girls channels and trying to figure out why she had so many views when she and her gf seem kind of boring.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

She smilin' in that car though. lo

When that traction alopecia sets in, she won't be smilin' so much
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:43am
Naw, I'm not with that kinda pain. I like having edges. That sew-in didn't even come out that cute to be going thru all that and that heifer look like she cut the wefts .

SN: I love iCraiz's makeup videos! I need to go catch up now.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:47am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why not just tell the braider to loosen up?  i really dont understand accepting that kind of pain and potential traction alopecia.

sn: i got so distracted for like 20 minutes watching that girls channels and trying to figure out why she had so many views when she and her gf seem kind of boring.

She had the makeup channel with a large following first. A lot of her loyal viewers subbed and supported the channel with her girlfriend. You know how folks get attached to YouTube personalities.

I passed...

Still like her makeup vids tho.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:48am
lol @ her smiling at the end. i dont know enough about hair to give a proper comment
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:52am

i have but she didn't listen, and i was all like this hurts.... ohhh i remember one time this chick was to do my braids..  they came out looking like wack dookie braidsOuch.. i was heated and i was gonna give her a peace of my mind.. so i called my sis and ranted about it.. and my sis was like cool whatever happens i got ya back.. so i was just about to bang on her, but then i started to look at the pictures in her house. I noticed about at least 50 people in each pic, wearing all blue with bandanas on and throwing up gang signs in each one.. so i was gonna run out and not pay her, until my sis came said "ummmm i don't think we should mess with her", come to find out there were like 10 of her gang banging buddies all outside chillinDead. so i chucked it up as a loss, with probably a few hair follicles missing..

but at least i got my life
Cry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:59am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

i have but she didn't listen, and i was all like this hurts.... ohhh i remember one time this chick was to do my braids..  they came out looking like wack dookie braidsOuch.. i was heated and i was gonna give her a peace of my mind.. so i called my sis and ranted about it.. and my sis was like cool whatever happens i got ya back.. so i was just about to bang on her, but then i started to look at the pictures in her house. I noticed about at least 50 people in each pic, wearing all blue with bandanas on and throwing up gang signs in each one.. so i was gonna run out and not pay her, until my sis came said "ummmm i don't think we should mess with her", come to find out there were like 10 of her gang banging buddies all outside chillinDead. so i chucked it up as a loss, with probably a few hair follicles missing..

but at least i got my life
Cry

i was just about to give you a lecture on speaking up and not giving you money to...and then i finished reading. girl i understandLOL in theory. i aint about that lifeLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic