FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A Quick Way to Make Money From Home

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Erin43090 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin43090 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Quick Way to Make Money From Home
    Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:11pm
Hello all, 
I just recently started working for a company called Motor Company of America. I sell memberships to people who are interested in having a membership with this company and also selling memberships to potential associates as well. I have a friend who I work with at my regular job who has been doing this for about 3 weeks now, he has made over $2,500 in his first few weeks of working with this company. Now of course there is a catch, you have to pay for to be to sell memberships to other people($20) and you have to also pay for your membership with MCA($20) which includes benefits such as:

• Emergency Roadside Assistance - Unlimited Towing up to 100 miles, fuel delivery, lockout, and much more
  • Travel Assistance Reimbursement - Up to $500 provided for a rental car, meals, and lodging
  • Trip Planning and Travel Reservations - One stop shop for all of your travel assistance needs
  • Arrest Bonds - Up to $500 to bond you out of jail
  • Bail Bonds - up to $25,000.00 to release you in a related vehicle manslaugther or negligent homicide auto incident
  • Attorney Fees - Up to $2,000 to fight a moving violation ticket, damaged vehicle, or personal injury matters
  • Stolen Vehicle Reward - Up to $5,000.00 to the person who recovers your stolen vehicle
  • Credit Card Protection - Up to $1,000.00 reimbursed to you if your Credit Card is misused
  • Hotel and Rental Card Discounts - Up to 45% off
  • Prescription, Vision, and Dental Discounts - Up to 65% off
  • Emergency Reimbursement Benefits - Receive up to $500 if you go to the emergency room
  • Daily Hospital Benefit - Up to $54,000.00 if your admitted into the hospital, paid at $150.00 daily
  • Accidental Death Benefit - Up to $50,000.00 – MCA is a valued partner of Zurch Insurance of North America
  • Worldwide Travel Assistance Program - Medical Evacuation, Return of Child, Return of remains, and much more.
Now, I know the first thing that pops in your head is SCAM because that's the first thing I thought of when I saw something about MCA a couple months back. But, I am certain that it is not a scam at all, this is legit money and a legal way for you to make it. If you are interested in signing up email me @ erin.hager12@gmail.com or shoot me an iMessage at cutiepie430@msn.com. Serious inquiries only. 

Thank you, 

Erin Hager 

p.s. Follow me on Instagram: @skiinnee and Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/breezylohan - @breezylohan
Sponsored Links

sunbright View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:46am
Nice information . I would like to share my experience here .

I'm doing reseller business for the past two years from home via online  . For reseller business, technical skills are not required. It is very easy and secure paid method business in online. I got the reseller account from the site http://www.goresellers.com/ - Goresellers.com . By using this account, i sold online storage service, domains ,etc. and earn $150 per month.

jennadavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennadavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:25am
In an ironic reversal, the male who worked to break Glass-Steagall would like to fix the wall between commercial and investment banking. However, in the post-recession, some pundits say he should have let it remain unchanged to start with.

Edited by jennadavis - Mar 17 2014 at 5:33am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply