Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A question for my African brothas/sistas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 4:53am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

yeah when I said why won't they accept me I meant why won't they throw a party, invite me to their family reunion, give me an african name Dead it was not about them completely dismissing what I said

so what was the point of this thread?

what exactly did you want from them?

i made this thread for the reason i always make threads..to create dialogue...and honestly everything in the OP I made up...but I'm sure this happens

Bored motherfucker. LOL
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 5:02am
I think Africans and African-Americans both feel superior and inferior to each other for different reasons. I wish we would just see each other as the same.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 5:04am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

yeah when I said why won't they accept me I meant why won't they throw a party, invite me to their family reunion, give me an african name Dead it was not about them completely dismissing what I said

so what was the point of this thread?

what exactly did you want from them?

i made this thread for the reason i always make threads..to create dialogue...and honestly everything in the OP I made up...but I'm sure this happens

LoL wow...not that I really believe anything on BHM, especially from you for that matter, but for you just come out and admit to punking us like that lol...LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:25am
I got that free 23andMe test, read the results and kept moving. OP, you should have done the same. It is interesting but not much you can really do with. 
Lavinia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavinia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:32am
This reminds me of that time Oprah got a DNA test that supposedly linked her ancestry to the Zulu Kingdom...on the very southern tip of Africa. All kinds of side-eye, but no-one checking her. Oprah money is Oprah money.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:35am
Yeah I take none of Thunders threads seriously.

I get interested in the dialogue it creates.

I don't see us as the same .
Similarities buy the same? Of course not
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:03am
Summary ?
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:34am
Get used to it. I'm the first generation of my family to ever live in America.. Lived in Nigeria from 1990 to 1997 but I'm still not African enough.

But yeah, what were you expecting?
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:37am
This is Thunder?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718