BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A NEW WAVE OF LONG HAIRED VETS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 60616263>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:16am

Edited by Straighthoodtea - Apr 23 2014 at 11:34am
Sponsored Links

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:06pm
^^^ PRETTY HAIR & AWESOME PROGRESS, SHT!

Hey Ladies. I washed out my press sometime last week. I'm in a state of 'I don't know what is going on with Cleo'. I was having issues/concerns with her whilst straight. She just seemed short. It's not breakage. But, I dealt with alot of shedding. I haven't really taken the time to assess her hardbody bc I'm just kindaof 'over her'.. I wanna kindaof just hide her away(don't even know what braided style I want ). So, right now, I'm just doing the basics and puffing.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:11pm
Hey Ladies! Just checkin in. Cleo and I are somewhat speaking bc I figured out my issue. NJoy, she seemed shorter whilst straight and she was(and still is) shedding mostly my old ends. I believe that bc I'm a long term no trimmer cutter, my ends are shedding heavily. I'm focusing on my ends, heavily contemplating a trim( last on my list b4 I do my other troubleshooting), reupping on my Vits, and dc'ing and all that jazz. So, we'll see.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:53pm
Me and Cleo made up. Finally tlc'ed her and detangled after just throwing her up in a puff for about a month straight. Did an intensive overnight DC yesterday. Washed out today and cowashed. Currently, sitting in Celie plaits for plaitout tomorrow.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:12pm
Plaitout for Memorial Day came out good.
Plaited Cleo up earlier today. After laundry, I'm going to release them bc I have about 16 plaits and it maybe too many to take down in the am. It's supposed to be in the high 80's this week, so I did more so hopefully the results will last longer.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:09am
Hey Ladies! Last plaitout came out pretty. I may upload a pic later. Just checkin in: I have a 2nd interview for a job I really believe I will be getting on tomorrow. So, I'm going to plait Ms. Cleo up for a plaitout while doing chores. I like to go in to all my interviews with my Natural so they can see what I'm working with. I'll do smaller plaits for a more 'contained' look. I most likely will release and style today to ensure that I'm not late or have to go to my old faithful puff or
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 8:23pm
guess I'm trying to get my Spring/Summer regi and go to styles together. It's been unseasonably warm here. It was 90 something today. I threw my plaitout up into a puff for my doc appt. bc it was too humid for hair on my neck. But, I have been Cowashing more and plaiting my hair more. The plaits have really helped with keeping tangles down. I'm still focusing on my ends too. I think I may incorporate baggying again this Spring/ Summer too. Served me well last yr, hopefully it will this yr.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:53pm
Hey Peeps! Well, the Ladybugs over in the 2014 Waist/Hip+ Challenge are making me be all hair responsible when I wanna be lazy. Sooo, I'm going to M&S and plait up Cleo. It's gonna be 84 and chances of rain. I'll try and make it tight. 84 is cool compared to the last few days.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 5:52pm
I plaited up Cleo earlier today in about 16 medium sized plaits. I did errands with the Hubby ala 50's/60's scarf and Jackie O glasses. I felt very mysterious as most of my outfit was black - LOL!
I just took the band off and most are dry. Some need a lil more time to dry. So, I'll clean up the kitchen and finish up laundry while they dry.
Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday evening and a good week!

P.S. I remembered what I did to recycle my plaitouts when it gets old or I don't feel like replanting- I just brush it out and do my big ol swole bun! So, hopefully I remember to do this when the plaitout needs something, something!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:03pm
Hey Ladies! Just catching up and updating. Cleo has entered her annual Summer Growth Phase. This early high heat and humidity is her BFF! But, she's making Luv's scalp itch like crazy. Nope, no dirty scalp- just to be clear. I keep a clean scalp and experience this every yr.

So, back to letting Cleo out once work is over. Been rocking plenty of well moisturized puffs as of late. I need to let her breathe which alleviates the itchies. But, I also have to deal with the feeling of feeling my hair grow out of my scalp (best way I can call it). Scalp is tender when I gather my hair together. So, yeah, Ms. Cleo up to something!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 60616263>
  Share Topic