BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A NEW WAVE OF LONG HAIRED VETS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:52pm
Random pics:

Results of pincurls. Waiting in doc office with boychild, who took this pic of his MaMa:

This pic was where I realized I need mo heat for a bone straight look:

This pic was just me gathering up half my hair up and the rest down. I had pincurled it the night before:

Here she is when I first decided to flatiron Cleo. The pic is deceptive bc she was so wavy at the core:

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:56pm
I have mo' pics, but I feel vain...so I'mma stop ! This is rare bc I don't take pics like that. But, I wanted to share.
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:55pm
DONT FEEL VAIN I WANT MORE...
MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

I have mo' pics, but I feel vain...so I'mma stop ! This is rare bc I don't take pics like that. But, I wanted to share.

Looking good Luv!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:10pm
LOL@Nay!! Hush! Maybe tomorrow- lol!

@ Tan- Thanks, Hun!
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:36pm
SNIFFLE SNIFFLE ok.

but on the real that pic in ur avi is lush long and thick im jelly cant wait to be mbl hpoefully ill be there in feb.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:49pm
Nay, dry them eyes! I cant wait to see that hair of yours come Feb! Shoot, she already Hot to Death with thickness and length! Ummmm...where my beautiful braided creation fix? U slacking? Lol! Cleo and I ty kindly for the compliment too!
mskraizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskraizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:00pm
ACK! EGADS!!!!! *chokes on Mcdonald's Double Cheeseburger and rolls off of bed*

~1 hour later~

Ehhh, whaaa-....? What's that? Luv!? LUV!!!!!

YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And congrats on making it to MBL!!!! It's soooo thick and long and just absolutely gorgeous!! I hope this will be me come April. I'm protective styling something serious these days. My hair has not seen daylight since....I don't even know. lol Beautiful progress Luv, thank you Cleo for gracing my presence with your beauty!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:13am
Originally posted by mskraizy mskraizy wrote:

ACK! EGADS!!!!! *chokes on Mcdonald's Double Cheeseburger and rolls off of bed*

~1 hour later~

Ehhh, whaaa-....? What's that? Luv!? LUV!!!!!

YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And congrats on making it to MBL!!!! It's soooo thick and long and just absolutely gorgeous!! I hope this will be me come April. I'm protective styling something serious these days. My hair has not seen daylight since....I don't even know. lol Beautiful progress Luv, thank you Cleo for gracing my presence with your beauty!

K! STOP! I am totally over here! Cleo and I ty kindly! Gurl, you made me lol for real, blush, and lol again! Can't wait to see Nelly in April!!"
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:07pm
@ LUV thanx, im still rocking those mini twists i put in at end of nov decided to decrease manipulation prior to my vacation cause i plan on wearing my hair flatironed for 2wks and its gonna be highly manipulated plus i needed a style i wouldnt mind messing up with sulfur oil.

LISTEN LADIES, i plan on henna'ing for the first time on monday any tips and advise. i would greatly appreciate it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 63>
  Share Topic