Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A natural hair guru's thoughts on Blue Ivy's hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A natural hair guru's thoughts on Blue Ivy's hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I don't believe anyone in this thread would let there daughter go outside with matted looking hair. If blu has regular parents y'all would rip into the momma

Thank you for da truf..
If she was a "regular" little girl in Wal-Mart, people wouldn't be so gracious..

gtfoh
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

B throwing shade & being a bitch.  http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=635842

I wasn't gonna make a thread... deal with it

Damn at the first one...something is wrong with Beyonce. She thinks she doesn't shyt, piss, and bleed and won't die like the rest of us. How could anyone look up to someone like that?

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 21 2014 at 1:42pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:45pm
Tbh my niece often runs around with her hair thrown but she's mixed and her hair is long when stretched. She's two. I think she's tender headed though cuz she cried when I detangled her hair and put it in a ponytail with a bang. Honestly her hair is only ever groomed for special occasions. I guess people feel like why should it even matter when they're that young?

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 21 2014 at 1:45pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:50pm
lol i thought people only cared about that because unkempt hair on children meant  they werent being cared for/neglected or associated with poverty. we know blue is well cared for so who gives af? she's 2 not 6. Sleepy
i see plenty of twa around here that look like blues hair and yall talkin bout "you betta werk!" "cute fro!" "gone ahead whicha baddd self!" and all that other riffraff Ermm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:56pm
So we're acting like anything Beyoncé related getting a pass is a new thing?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:59pm
that pic isnt even good quality.
show me an HD shot and then feel free to go in
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:04pm
i just saw the OP pic from another angle, and when i viewed it from my phone it looked like the bang was matted, but she actually has on a headband.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 21 2014 at 2:06pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:35pm
ya i'm sorry but.....bey, jay and their whole team need to do better....My mom always had my 4c napps in a cute style. blue is too cute to be walking around with matted hair. Someone needs to forward her girlsloveyourcurls videos.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:27pm
It's VERY rare for me to view situations differently based upon socio-economics.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:51pm
I wonder if she reads the things said about her baby ? I think her mom went the same route if i recall her baby pictures .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic