Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A natural hair guru's thoughts on Blue Ivy's hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A natural hair guru's thoughts on Blue Ivy's hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Blue Ivy will likely have issues.. She will live in her mother's shadow .. like Solange. :(

Other examples:
Cher married Sonny Bono ... and Chasity ended up looking just like Sonny with all sort of issues, where in the end she became an overweight aggressive dude - sex reassignment.

Chisty Brinkey married Billy Joey and their daughter looked like him! I think she had some work done on her face though.

Diana Ross had a daughter by Berry Gordy ... that looks just like Berry Gordy. :( :(

Aristoteles Onassis - wa the riches man in the world - married a noml looking woman and had a Christinawho looked juslike him (FUGLY) she was rich and LONELY because she had low self esteem she overate and kept getting involved with men that took advaantage of. She overdoes/oveate ... something like that and die. He brother died in some odd way too. That family was cursed. MONEY NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY! 

Iman married an 'okay looking' ball player back before she made became famous and had a daughter .. that looks just like the husband (not so good) and she has a huge weight problem. Probably the stress of being her daughter messed her up.

Whitney married Bobby .. and you see who she looks like. :(

Richard Pryor married a normal looking woman and his daughter came out looking JUST LIKE him. UGH!What .. she ended up on drugs too.

Beyonce's child with those big cheeks looks like she will take after her father ... so I'll bet she will end up with a 'complex' of some kind when she gets older and realizes how beautiful her mother seems to the rest of the world.

I think her hair looks beautiful though. They should leave it alone and not shame her into snatching it up! 

Yeah, Christie Brinkley's daughter had plenty of issues. I think she tried to OD on homeopathic medication Sleepy
Jackie O didn't help with Christina's issues. Caroline Kennedy talked about her mother monitoring their food intake and having to beg her for have jello. Jackie planted the seed of her eating disorder. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jackie-weigh-caroline-article-1.264432
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:49am

Bullshyt....

Funny how the white women with black babies......Jill Michaels and Angeline take better care of their black babies hair...but Bey and Jada have these lil girls out here looking fo shades of crazy
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bullshyt....

Funny how the white women with black babies......Jill Michaels and Angeline take better care of their black babies hair...but Bey and Jada have these lil girls out here looking fo shades of crazy

I think it's time we stop all this craziness, and get married, cuz you always in my head.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bullshyt....

I think it's time we stop all this craziness, and get married, cuz you always in my head.

They be trying it....
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:11pm
It just irks me that people think you can't be real about sh*t when referring to the "Royal Family", or you're "hating".  Foh.  I'd be so embarrassed to have my child running around like that, lookin' like someone found her going through garbage cans like a raccoon, with a fully soggy diaper, and one sock on.

She don't gotta restrain the curls, they can still be free, but why does it look so knotted?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:15pm

It just irks me that people think you can't be real about sh*t when referring to the "Royal Family", or you're "hating".  Foh.  I'd be so embarrassed to have my child running around like that, lookin' like someone found her going through garbage cans like a raccoon, with a fully soggy diaper, and one sock on.

She don't gotta restrain the curls, they can still be free, but why does it look so knotted?
LOLLOLLOLLOL

I called it on the 1st pg.  There is one annoying stan itt who is in DEEP denial.  But I'mma log off & sleep now.  Embarrassed
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:39pm
Whenever you say anything most ppl disagree with.. You're hating.
That's just the way it is...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:42pm

Girl that baby's head could be starting to dread up from being knotted up and people will still be talking about her hair looks fine. 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:49pm
B throwing shade & being a bitch.  http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=635842

I wasn't gonna make a thread... deal with it
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:52pm
I hate all y'all!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>