Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A Map Of State Resident's Desire 2 Move

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 9:51pm
I came to AZ not long ago, why do people not like it? It's plenty of jobs here. It's not as hot as people think it is , it's really not.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 9:59pm
Wow @ the Texas hate.LOL. pictures don't lie!

But, I'd like to move around for fun..but I'd say I'm content and feel no immediate need. I just want live in a bunch of different states for 2 months at a time
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Is Texas really overrated? Everytime I hear of somebody talking about "trying to do better and make it", they always run to Houston, Dallas, or Atlanta(yet they still calling and asking to borrow money every damn week).

I would have thought Cali would have had the lowest desire to move, people are always talking about how great it is.

texas aint ish

very overrated
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:28pm
No offense to the Texans, but I have no desire to move there.
If and/or when I decide to move it will be out of the U.S,   maybe to some place exotic
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:32am

Is Texas really overrated? Everytime I hear of somebody talking about "trying to do better and make it", they always run to Houston, Dallas, or Atlanta(yet they still calling and asking to borrow money every damn week).

I would have thought Cali would have had the lowest desire to move, people are always talking about how great it is.

Never heard anyone say Cali was great. I do know many that love Texas though, they're all engineers lol great job market I believe.
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Never heard anyone say Cali was great. I do know many that love Texas though, they're all engineers lol great job market I believe.

lies. or maybe you don't know any californians.

Edited by csungrl09 - May 03 2014 at 5:39pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 7:29pm
I wanna move today. Hit 102 today in Phoenix and it's not summer yet. Sleepy
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 7:31pm

I came to AZ not long ago, why do people not like it? It's plenty of jobs here. It's not as hot as people think it is , it's really not.

Erm......were you here last summer when it was 122 degrees in July? 

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 7:43pm
Az politics turnt me off moving there. I know crappy politics exist every where, but most of those publicized from AZ rubbed me the wrong way.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 8:05pm
I think it'd be fun to live in Arizona. I picture it having a pretty landscape but that's just in my imagination. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>