BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A Man On The Street Told Me To...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:13pm
Maybe her skirt had a slit that showed butt cheek when she walked and she didn't realize it.  I have had that happen to me...or my skirt would ride under my bag...thank heavens i had on tights or my bootybutt cheeks would be out.

i remember in college i stopped by a Walmart and an older black man THANKED me for looking presentable w/o showing a lot of skin. he was like "I wish more sisters dressed like you."  I was thanked him but in my mind I thought "sir I just came from church, you ain't see me the night before."LOL
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:17pm
With all the crazy people there are in the world I don't see how anyone would feel comfortable saying something to a stranger.

I'll never understand a thought process that says my opinions are so important that they need to be made known to strangers.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She prolly did need to pull it down. Stern Smile
And I'm so very glad she wrote this long ass essay to let us know about it. 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:17pm
I hate annoying essay's full of what people wished they would have said.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I'd rather live in a world where people are fashion victims are assaulting our eyes with poor clothing choices vs living in a world where people (strangers, no less) feel its their right and duty to police the bodies of others.  Women will always get the short end of the stick.  

Indeed.  And from other women too.  I mean....u ain't got to co-sign what people are wearing but it ain't nobody's place to tell other grown strangers what to do.

I know most of the conservative folks on here would be the first to say 'bish please' to a stranger telling them they need to wear a shorter skirt once in a while or maybe a slim fitted tee or maybe wear a weave/natural hair.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 19 2014 at 8:30pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I'd rather live in a world where people are fashion victims are assaulting our eyes with poor clothing choices vs living in a world where people (strangers, no less) feel its their right and duty to police the bodies of others.  Women will always get the short end of the stick.  

Indeed.  And from other women too.  I mean....u ain't got to co-sign what people are wearing but it ain't nobody's place to tell other grown strangers what to do.

I know most of the conservative folks on here would be the first to say 'bish please' to a stranger telling them they need to wear a shorter skirt once in a while or maybe a slim fitted tee or maybe wear a weave/natural hair.

I'm fairly conservative. But I never really bothered anyone I don't know about their tacky dressing. But I can't stand for people especially a man to tell me what to do.

I remember I was wearing a skirt and it was riding up while I was bending over. My bro was like aye Che, pull your skirt down. I was like, " WhyAngry. He looked so sad, and said, " I'm your brotherOuch = Basically feeling like he should watch over me type of ish comment. And I was semi-mooning them anyway. 

But stillAngry

LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:58pm

^^^^the only time I have ever told somebody something was because their skirt was tucked into their hose.

that was your brother tho.  he wasn't a stranger.  and it was a valid reason...your skirt was riding.

But still thoughAngry

LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:59pm
^^^^the only time I have ever told somebody something was because their skirt was tucked into their hose.

that was your brother tho.  he wasn't a stranger.  and it was a valid reason...your skirt was riding.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

But still thoughAngry

LOL

Aay.... If u wanna be mad cause it was a man that said it *shrugs* well sh*t.  i'll be mad witchu.LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:07pm
I aint saying he was right or wrong but this essay is pointless.
That old man don't care...

I know old heads like him it's not like they give a damn. I prefer them that way

Edited by jonesable - May 19 2014 at 9:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>