BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A Man On The Street Told Me To...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:05am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

yes ma'am :(

LOL why the sad face?  sf, peninsula, east bay or north bay? 

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Do people want to live in a world with other people or do they just want to be in their own bubbles? It's amazing to me the way people act like no one sees them or no one should notice them RL is not TV?

This what I'm saying.
He's probably one of them old men who tells everybody about themselves.
This is harmless honey pull that skirt down
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:30am
hmmm...would it matter if she wasn't on her way to work?  I can't co-sign that it was ok for that man to lowkey tell her what she need to look like.  Many people tell folks what they need not be wearing simply because it's not in their tastes.  That alternative fashion thread comes to mind.
I don't know what kind of skirt she had on but I've seen women wear those slim fitted cottony poplin joints from old navy to the office in the spring and summer and they look alright.  Even at 4 inches above the knee provided it ain't skin tight.  She didn't mention what else she had on.  She could have been office appropriate. Also...the picture used for the article...why is all that necessary?  Shirt half hanging off you, booty pose with extra high heels.  smh.

Would I have cussed the 50 year old man out?  no.  I'da just kept it moving.  Would I have blogged about it?  If i'm a blogger...yes.  *shrugs*
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:48am
I'm so tired of seeing women's cleavage, booties, I mean individual cheek silhouettes, etc.  

Fellas can you start wearing tight t-shirts and get back to the 80s short shorts so we can see those thighs?  Oh and pull your pants up because we appreciate a man having a nice behind too.  

I feel like I know every curve on most of my female friends body's but I've had a couple male friends for years and have no idea if they got a 6 or 8-pack or one of those smooth flat stomachs.  I don't know if they got the side dents in their butt cheeks or not.  It's so unfair.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:57am
I'd rather live in a world where people are fashion victims are assaulting our eyes with poor clothing choices vs living in a world where people (strangers, no less) feel its their right and duty to police the bodies of others.  Women will always get the short end of the stick.  
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:32pm
I was going to mention that I'm
#teamslip or
#teamlining

But youngins would be like huh?

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:35pm
Strangers seem comfortable preaching to me about my bodmod. I have no issue shutting them down tho.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:49pm
Ewww. That little thirsty whore knew what she was doing by wearing that outfit If she respected herself, she'd cover upThumbs Down

*Rolls eyes*

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:52pm
LOLClapI luh you cc...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:06pm
lol CB!

BHM is section 8. I know good and well if a stranger came up to folk in here telling them they looked inappropriate and needed to cover up they would not have smiled and thanked them. BHM members (male & female) ain't bout that life.ErmmLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic