BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Man On The Street Told Me To...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:54am
Confused i was in new york this march and i was with my cousin who wears hijab shes really pretty, and those same guys who are outside empire state building selling tickets were telling my cousin why she got to be so covered up....like really

they aint sh*t
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:59am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i aint shiet, anyone know what the author looks like ?
Cute girl, but def have that annoying goddess, mother of civilization, Baduism, burning frankincense vibe (-____-)

Herbal tea Heaux?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:01am
he probably tells young boys to pull up his pants

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She prolly did need to pull it down. Stern Smile
And I'm so very glad she wrote this long ass essay to let us know about it. 

shut up, sang
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:07am
I am sick of people letting it all hang out so I am with the Guy when he say cover it up... its embarrassing not only for women but for men to- I wish more people would say something maybe some of this would go away! We are still living in a society where girls and women are treated as objects so how can anyone pretend that what we wear does not matter?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She prolly did need to pull it down. Stern Smile
And I'm so very glad she wrote this long ass essay to let us know about it. 

*FAINTS*___________________________________LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:09am
i see what she is saying, that random men shouldn't feel entitled to authority over what random women wear (or how)

It's presumptuous but did it deserve an entire article chronicling her whole morning, probably not.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:13am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

i see what she is saying, that random men shouldn't feel entitled to authority over what random women wear (or how)

It's presumptuous but did it deserve an entire article chronicling her whole morning, probably not.

In the same token we all have to share this world and if someone is violating my eyes with there parts exposed should we have the right to say something...? I've been on the train with a young man with his Ass cheeks hanging out of his pants, just in case he did not know something was said... I really don't want to see anyone's parts I didn't sign on for that   
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I cant stand when men act like they have the right to be telling women that aint their daughters what to do with their appearance. She better than me b/c he would have got clean cussed tf out telling me how Im dressed.

Like these dudes on fb always talking about thots this,..and what ladylike women need to wear that...
like stfu and worry about you and your life.

I'm surprised so many ppl are agreeing with this man tho..What makes these dudes feel like they have the right to admonish women and tell us how to present ourselves? And why do some women cosign it?
!!!!!

these are the kind of men who tell you to smile when you're walking down the street...I don't know why its so hard for them to mind their own business
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:24am
Do people want to live in a world with other people or do they just want to be in their own bubbles? It's amazing to me the way people act like no one sees them or no one should notice them RL is not TV?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic