BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A man beat his meat next to me on the train

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:56pm
I don't think ppl are bold enough to do it n ow like they did back in the day. Everyone has a camera on their phones now. click click copy n paste to worldstar.com
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

lol@comparing seeing someone dig up their nose to someone beating off

lmfao
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

I find it sad that this has happened to so many women.

This. Seems to be some type of common occurence. Lots of sick people live among us.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

You don't feel brave & heroic when a strange man whip his dick out next to you outta the blue. *shrug*

Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

amen... when a strange man whips his duck out all you see is a weapon...

These two posts alone say enough. I'm also noticing the responses of the women who have actually experience this as opposed to those who haven't, and what their hypothetical reactions would be. 

Not to dismiss or be flippant, but men are a threat, and many women may feel that it is better to sit silently and 'comply' for fear that if they lash out, he may turn violent and physically assault them.

Women are prey, and these sick SOB's know it.

As strong as I am (for a girl I can really kick some ass...), whenever I am confronted by a man, I know that I could never win if I didn't have some type of weapon.

Be safe, ladies. Please be safe.

Nancy, I hope you aren't too traumatized *hug*. This is just another unfair lesson women unfortunately have to learn to get us to alter our behaviour to fit the likes of perverted men. 

See, men don't have to deal with this crap, which is why their responses to rape culture mean absolutely naught to me. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I don't think ppl are bold enough to do it n ow like they did back in
the day. Everyone has a camera on their phones now. click click copy n
paste to worldstar.com

Yes, they are. Girl one of the instances this happened to me was during madea goes to jail. This nga beat his penis from the first trailer to 2 min into the film before I totally grasped what was happening.
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

You don't feel brave & heroic when a strange man whip his dick out next to you outta the blue. *shrug*

These two posts alone say enough. I'm also noticing the responses of the women who have actually experience this as opposed to those who haven't, and what their hypothetical reactions would be. 

Not to dismiss or be flippant, but men are a threat, and many women may feel that it is better to sit silently and 'comply' for fear that if they lash out, he may turn violent and physically assault them.

As strong as I am (for a girl I can really kick some ass...), whenever I am confronted by a man, I know that I could never win if I didn't have some type of weapon.

Nancy, I hope you aren't too traumatized *hug*. This is just another unfair lesson women unfortunately have to learn to get us to alter our behaviour to fit the likes of perverted men. 

See, men don't have to deal with this crap, which is why their responses to rape culture mean absolutely naught to me. 

This. The responses from some of the women in this thread are frightening and shameful. A man exposing themselves may be capable of a lot more. Attempting to get up, run, bring attention to him may cause more harm than good.   

Being petrified by some strange man with gall to expose himself and participate in a sex act next to you is natural response.

Fumbling through your purse for some pepper spray or trying to get away from someone like that is harder than it seems.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

All of this. you just sit and wait for it to be over and pray he doesnt become violent. sad world we live in Ouch
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:36pm
i will never ride a train or bus ever again. i didn't know this was the norm. and for it to happen to so many of yall at young ages is f'd up.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:36pm
^ AfroC Hug. It's always so good to see you Smile.

Not to mention if you are in close proximity the pepper spray can affect you as well, or perhaps get on other people.

I used to ride the trains in DC and luckily this never happened to me (at least not that I was aware of). I really have no idea what I'd do in that situation. 

Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

i will never ride a train or bus ever again. i didn't know this was the norm. and for it to happen to so many of yall at young ages is f'd up.
Girl yes, and they will follow you home.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic