Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A man beat his meat next to me on the train

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:36am
Damn I saw the thread as scary.

Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:46am
this nancy ? how many times Brothas be touching themselves around you on that train ?

Edited by bunzaveli - Jan 22 2013 at 11:46am
Chi_town75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chi_town75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:47am
OP, almost the exact same thing happened to me about five years ago!

I was on the train headed to the store. A guy gets on the train and I think nothing of it. He is sitting sort of adjacent to me but I stay into my music because I already didn't want to be on the train headed where I was going but had no choice. 

So, I was only on for a good two stops (less than ten minutes) and I get off the train oblivious to anything yet fully aware of where I'm at. A womanon her phone rushes up to me and says, "Oh my God! That man on the train was sitting there jacking off to you, girl. I thought you knew. He was staring at you the whole time."

I stand there like, "Wait...what???" At this point the train was gone and so was he. My first thought was why didn't she say something while I was on the train? And, my second thought was that of disgust and how I could not notice somone jacking off right across from me. Sometimes you just like to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume folks aren't just walking around touching themselves all willy nilly. 

I was mortified. I now keep a keen eye on who is on pub trans with me. I hate to say it but if you look even the least bit suspicious, I'm getting up and moving somewhere else. I don't care if you get offended or not. Confused
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:56am

I've seen that happen a few years ago on the train.  The guy was sitting across from me staring at some high school girls while he was jacking off.  Dead  I think someone said something to him and then he ran off the train.

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

this nancy ? how many times Brothas be touching themselves around you on that train ?

Yes bunz, this is NancyLOL
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:10pm
I find it sad that this has happened to so many women.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

I find it sad that this has happened to so many women.

sh*t like this is common, but still shocking all the same. Cause it's like you gotta be a sicko to fap in front of strangers.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:25pm

I wonder if the men on the board will admit to another man doing this in front of them or touching

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

And who the hell would give this 5 stars?

Did someone call for the STAR police? How can I help the situation......
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:52pm

There's this pervert that used to ride the 2 train that would walk between cars wearing leggings with no drawers or a long shirt with boxers and timbs. His dang a lang was off its leash, roaming freeDead

I remembered he sat close to this young girl that was eating her breakfast and she ran cuz his stuff was getting hard. And thats all he do, terrorize young damsels with his monster peen from car to car smh

He sat in front of me once, but fled as soon as I pulled out my phone like I was taking a photo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>