Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Live-In Love Triangle Ends in a Beating Death
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Live-In Love Triangle Ends in a Beating Death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:28pm

I have a hard time believing there are women who behave and live like this in the world

this whole story is stupid

and now her poor kids are without a mother... R.I.P.

Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

She dressed sharply in Uggs and a sleek clip-on ponytail...wtf

<span style="font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">She dressed sharply in Uggs and a sleek clip-on ponytail.</span>
<span style="font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">I was ready to copy and paste that tooLOL</span>

I smiled and thought, "mizzsandra is rubbing off on me because I can't even read the rest now."
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I have a hard time believing there are women who behave and live like this in the world

they were without a mother b4 she died.   She wasn't taking care of them & she wasn't stable.  She bounced around from home to home & job to job
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

they were without a mother b4 she died.   She wasn't taking care of them & she wasn't stable.  She bounced around from home to home & job to job

I understand, but there is a world of a difference between a dead mother and a deadbeat one.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 5:55pm
not really.  why do u think so many ppl with dead beat dads have kids that say it doesn't matter if he's dead or alive they dgaf anyway? or the ones that say "When he died I never cried, we weren't close"

maybe its the slavery oppression
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:09pm
^^your statement started off smart then ended stupid....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:10pm

not really.  why do u think so many ppl with dead beat dads have kids that say it doesn't matter if he's dead or alive they dgaf anyway? or the ones that say "When he died I never cried, we weren't close"

Confused
If given a choice i would rather have the person alive. People do turn their lives around all the time you know....but if you're dead you dont have that option anymore. 

And how do you know what the mother's role in these children's lives are?

Just because they were sent to go live with their fathers doesn't mean she doesn't visit them and/or spend time with them.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:20pm
so naïve.  the story is very telling & speaks volumes about her character. She wasn't turning anything around
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:29pm

so naïve.  the story is very telling & speaks volumes about her character. She wasn't turning anything around

ummkay pookie
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

She dressed sharply in Uggs and a sleek clip-on ponytail...wtf

I was ready to copy and paste that tooLOL

I smiled and thought, "mizzsandra is rubbing off on me because I can't even read the rest now."

LOLEvil Smile Goood.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>