Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A list of expectations 4 the virgin hair newbies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedA list of expectations 4 the virgin hair newbies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

It also helps if you tell them that you're gonna be reviewing the hair on BHM & YT LMFAO.

I just ordered hair (not from ali) for the first time and I mentioned that I will be reviewing the hair (after the hair was purchased and was enroute to be shipped)..I waited until the order was processed to mention this bc i want to give an honest review! I dont know if telling them up front that you will be reviewing them will make a difference in what you will receive but honestly i didnt want special treatment .
Sponsored Links

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 8:45am
Thank you ladies! I will be making my first Aliexpress transaction soon so wish me luck.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

It also helps if you tell them that you're gonna be reviewing the hair on BHM & YT LMFAO.

I just ordered hair (not from ali) for the first time and I mentioned that I will be reviewing the hair (after the hair was purchased and was enroute to be shipped)..I waited until the order was processed to mention this bc i want to give an honest review! I dont know if telling them up front that you will be reviewing them will make a difference in what you will receive but honestly i didnt want special treatment .

You're a good one, because I WOULD want special treatment.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:04am

I would NOT mention BHM, most of those hair companies well lets just say this ain't their favorite site. Can I ask a few questions in a non sarcastic tone?

Why would you subject yourself to ordering from a company that you HAVE to have a checklist to order from?

For the ladies who order from ALI, do you really save coins from ordering from them?

Is the risk really worth the reward?

I order wigs and wefts from a company that has a ad on ALI, the prices he charges on there are way higher than on the regular website and Im honestly not sure why. If they have a website is there any reason you would not order directly?
imaneisraa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:13pm
I'm a newbie here, thanks that's really inspiring
http://the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com - hair dryer reviews
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

You're a good one, because I WOULD want special treatment.

Well i ended up with crap...hair lasted about 3 weeks and then whatever chemical they used to acheive the curl wore off..and now its a tangled, dry , mess lol LOL soooo im opting for the SPECIAL TREATMENT by going in with a list of demands..consider that my 1 naive post for the year. no more ms nice buyer lol Star
miszscott View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:38pm
I'm glad I found this post and although I am not sure if the list really works, I did have a demand of things that I wanted to be sure was accurate, especially concerning weft construction, which prevents too much shedding. I think if you do go in with such a demeanor they may actually consider inspecting the damn bundles before they ship it out, because I dont think many do and end up sending people hair that may not have been sent to them in the best condition. I did make my list of demands and order from Ali so I will post pics once it arrives and update, etc. I think it is best to do so as well in case the hair is not up to par with your standards and you wish for a refund and have to dispute through paypal, if you pay through paypal, that way you have proof you asked for hair with no damn fillers or raggedy ends. :D
chasityraven View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:07am
Made my first AE purchase Tongue
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by chasityraven chasityraven wrote:

Made my first AE purchase Tongue
Me tooWink
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs