Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A list of "expectations" 4 the virgin hair newbies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A list of "expectations" 4 the virgin hair newbies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 3:06pm
thank u all for this
Sponsored Links

beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 4:29pm
Good, helpful list!
chrispyxchreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chrispyxchreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:34pm
Thanks so much for this! It's extremely helpful. 
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 8:39pm
Oh yeah definitely ask for no filler or synthetic hairs! They will try to sneak in those pieces! Also the aligned cuticles is big for no tangling.

Thanks for adding those suggestions in ladies!
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 9:48pm
^^^ Not to be argumentative, but..

Do you all (I am really asking not being sarcastic) really think by asking vendors for these particulars that they will deliver you a better product than what they ordinarily do?  I mean.. its pretty easy to see a lot of these vendors promising anything to get the sale, KWIM... Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

^^^ Not to be argumentative, but..

Do you all (I am really asking not being sarcastic) really think by asking vendors for these particulars that they will deliver you a better product than what they ordinarily do?  I mean.. its pretty easy to see a lot of these vendors promising anything to get the sale, KWIM... Dead

How can I put this..........
I ordered from an AE vendor before & asked for 100% virgin hair with those requests.  A few months later, I looked up reviews on the company I ordered from (there was only one review which praised the hair at the time I was searching for hair, so I decided to wing it) & a girl got synthetic/trash "hair".......
The hair listed in their store NOW is clearly synthetic/processed because of the "#1, #2, #4, #27" giveaway (in reference to the hair color), and their low low prices.  When I ordered and asked for 100% virgin hair, the price jumped significantly ..... The store also looks very different and revamped (but not in a good way).

Does this mean that they scammed me? No....because I got GREAT hair. Bleached, dyed, flat ironed, manipulated to the Peruvian Gods, and more.  I just believe that you have to talk to the vendor before ordering to get what you want or they will send you ANYTHING.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:25pm
It also helps if you tell them that you're gonna be reviewing the hair on BHM & YT LMFAO.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:35pm
I'm always specific with CV's and I've never received anything less than what I asked for/expected.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I'm always specific with CV's and I've never received anything less than what I asked for/expected.

Exhibit B.
313girl08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313girl08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:50am
Good stuff! Bookmarked.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic