Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A Hostage Situation of a Different Kind.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Hostage Situation of a Different Kind.....
    Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:17pm
 Sleepy

911 Call Reveals Ore. Family Held Hostage by Fat Cat

ABC News' Mosheh Gains reports:

A Portland family was forced to hide in a bedroom and call 911 after they say they were terrorized by their 22-pound pet cat.

"I have a kind of particular emergency here," Portland resident Lee Palmer can be heard telling a 911 dispatcher during the 911 call.

"I kicked the cat in the rear and it has went off over the edge and we aren't safe around the cat," Palmer said. "We're trapped in our bedroom and he won't let us out of our door."

The cat, a black-and-white Himalayan named Lux, reportedly attacked a 7-month-old baby in the home.

Palmer and his girlfriend, Teresa Barker, say the cat turned violent after their son, Jesse, pulled its tail on Sunday.

"He was on top of the fridge, and then when something like that turns around and follows you, you're kinda getting backed up," said Barker, according to local ABC affiliate KATU. "it's kind of a small space in here, so yeah, it was very frightening."

Palmer told the 911 dispatcher that the cat, who could be heard hissing in the background, was charging the bedroom door.

Police were able to capture the cat, who first jumped on top of the refrigerator to try to escape them, with a snare and then put him in a crate.

"The cat did not want to get back in the cage, that was for sure," Officer Timothy Bocciolatt told KATU. "He wanted to be free at that point."

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/911-call-reveals-ore-family-held-hostage-fat-135526176--abc-news-topstories.html
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:21pm
Quote I kicked the cat in the rear and it has went off over the edge and we aren't safe around the cat

that cat said im not taking this sh*t anymoreLOL

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:22pm
Stern Smile

But I guess the kid shouldn't have pulled his tail.LOL  They learned that day.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Quote I kicked the cat in the rear and it has went off over the edge and we aren't safe around the cat

that cat said im not taking this sh*t anymoreLOL

This is still funny as hell to me.CryLOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:27pm
Sooo he kicked the cat in the butt???

And why did he have an animal around his baby anyway? People are stupid.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:35pm
Lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:36pm
The cat was 22lbs? It was fatter than my dog - I would have been terrified too.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:55pm
LOL LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:26pm
was this the cat from Afro's thread.

served them right LOL
(not the baby tho)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:30pm
cats are evil 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style