Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A free lace wig for Obama victory?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:57am
LOL OP you're hilarious
Sponsored Links

nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:33pm
Thanks Ladies! SmileWink
But if someone really has a beater or else to propose me, not necessarily free i study all offer! even if it's a unit found on the floor of the republican HQ!!
PM me!!
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by nanaly nanaly wrote:

Thanks Ladies! SmileWink
But if someone really has a beater or else to propose me, not necessarily free i study all offer! even if it's a unit found on the floor of the republican HQ!!
PM me!!

I might have one for you... let me think about it ... If so I will pm you ... I just got rid of one wish I had of known then.
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:37am
Awwww that would make my day Big smile 
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:11pm
Well well well... as I see it's not exactly raining lace Confused
But did you realized that in the member to member exchange where everything was so dead lately it is indeed raining laces and wefts!!Clap the Obama effect! Can I be part of the whole "let's get pretty before december 21th" (just in case you don't know it's the end of our world)
Since all conditions are reunited, have you ever noticed that in every "end of the days" movie the American president is black??Ouch
I don't want to die with a panty hose on my head, I want hair!! pretty and cheap! anyone?
I want to slalom between the fire ball and collapsing buildings with beautiful hair floating in the airEmbarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic