Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A free lace wig for Obama victory?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A free lace wig for Obama victory?
    Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:47pm
I'm following the US election from France Wink, yeah I'm french! But you have to know that here people are mostly for Obama! he is classy Big smile
We wish you to have him again as a president! THEN tomorow you're going to be so overwhelmed happy, and still a little tipsy after celebrating his VICTORY, that out of happiness some lady from this board are going to send me free lace wigs, so I can proudly show the American generosity on my head all around France and  Europe muhahahahahaParty
But IF, IF Mitt-Mitto win, our European assisted asses (so say mitt) will be more than happy to receive you here and pay for you, cause that's what we do best, and maybe, and I say maybe we can provide you with some beaters!
so : Obama win = PM me for free wigs, I'm not picky Embarrassed
    Mitt-mitto win= my country will welcome you ass refugee and pay for the trip! and WE have a great social security! dental cares are included!Wink

Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:31pm
LOLLOL You're funny. I'm moving in with you if Mittens wins lol
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:04pm
You'll be welcome! And we will share my rat nest, since Europe is the third world and communist!! ( that's what Mitty thinks at least!) we shaaaare everything! and keep our money under our mattress!
It's becoming stressful right now Confused I'm crossing everything I can on my body.....  Please let it be Obama!!
Mitt in french is an insect that eat wood and everything it can eat even clothes Dead, they can literally destroy your house!! so you're warned!Ouch
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:31pm
LOL
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:30pm
CONGRATULATION!
                  ClapStarClapStarClap         BeerPartyBeerParty           HugHandshakeHugHandshakeHug

I'm drinking a glass of wine to celebrate with you, thinking about my future lace wig, remember I'm not pickyWinkLOL

MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by nanaly nanaly wrote:

CONGRATULATION!
                  ClapStarClapStarClap         BeerPartyBeerParty           HugHandshakeHugHandshakeHug

I'm drinking a glass of wine to celebrate with you, thinking about my future lace wig, remember I'm not pickyWinkLOL

You are too funny ... I wish I had one to send to you. Smile
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:21pm
Wink Thank you! I'm confident, it's gonna rain lace wig soon, well if the republican were wearing lace wigs I'm pretty sure they will be a lot on the floor of their HQLOL they would have rip them off out of rage!!Angry  just bend and collect themStar

LOLLOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:27pm
LOL you are to cute and funny!!  LOL
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by nanaly nanaly wrote:

Wink Thank you! I'm confident, it's gonna rain lace wig soon, well if the republican were wearing lace wigs I'm pretty sure they will be a lot on the floor of their HQLOL they would have rip them off out of rage!!Angry  just bend and collect themStar

LOLLOL

Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:40am
wow, fantanstic baby!!!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>