BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A filthy friend and bad father a long story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

I already know he'll suspect me. I'm afraid to report because of his temper. I don't know what he is capable of doing. They might not do anything, kids only get taken away for abuse and he's not physically abusing her. 

okay so let him take his temper on a defenseless 14 year old and you are a grown ass woman who has a home of her own where he is not at. Kids do get taken away for things other than physical abuse. They will try to work with him to correct the problems and if he does not get it together she may be placed out of the home.

yes he may suspect you but he does not know for a fact. 

If you aint gonna call please do not have a stranger call because they won't be able to answer follow up questions when they make a report which is useless. You are better off calling the school and letting them know your concerns because they are mandated by law to make a report if they have information or suspect that a child may be being abused or neglected. They can lose their jobs if they do not report. 
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:12pm
being a drunk unemployed slob is enough to have teenagers taken away ?

the noncustodial parent making more is grounds to have primary custody removed ? where have i heard of this tomfoolery before Shocked
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

I already know he'll suspect me. I'm afraid to report because of his temper. I don't know what he is capable of doing. They might not do anything, kids only get taken away for abuse and he's not physically abusing her. 

okay so let him take his temper on a defenseless 14 year old and you are a grown ass woman who has a home of her own where he is not at. Kids do get taken away for things other than physical abuse. They will try to work with him to correct the problems and if he does not get it together she may be placed out of the home.

If you aint gonna call please do not have a stranger call because they won't be able to answer follow up questions when they make a report which is useless. You are better off calling the school and letting them know your concerns because they are mandated by law to make a report if they have information or suspect that a child may be being abused or neglected. They can lose their jobs if they do not report. 
  Have you ever been threatened by someone? I live alone with my kids, if he found out it was me and decided to attack me, or have someone else attack me no one will be around to help.  Like I said he is NOT physically abusive to her.  I decided to call the school, maybe she can talk to a counselor and they can try to help the family out.

Edited by jmarie - Oct 31 2013 at 1:20pm
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:19pm

She can't just up and leave. He has legal custody of her, plus she's only 14yrs old.

sweetie
im leaving. IDGAF how old i am
walk your ass to the nearest police station and tell your story
im sure someone will get you help
i cannot live in filth
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:23pm

I already know he'll suspect me. I'm afraid to report because of his temper. I don't know what he is capable of doing. They might not do anything, kids only get taken away for abuse and he's not physically abusing her.  You don't think the kid has told the mom what is going on?  The mom picks her up from his house sometimes so I'm pretty sure she's seen everything.  I think I'm the only person who calls him out on his sh*t.
 with all due respect? it would be easier to say you don't care as much as you think or claim you do. having witnessed what her life is like, you are in a direct position to aide her and instead you're over here playing mistress of suspense. 

if you gave a fück, this wouldn't be a question. you'd ask the daughter directly and/or pick up a phone. you wouldn't need a middle man or a thread expounding upon your apathy via 1001 arabian tales to justify why your doing nothing is ok. you're afraid, ok cool. guess what? so's the little girl that has to live in that atmosphere daily
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:24pm

Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Have you ever been threatened by someone? I live alone with my kids, if he found out it was me and decided to attack me, or have someone else attack me no one will be around to help.  Like I said he is NOT physically abusive to her.  I decided to call the school, maybe she can talk to a counselor and they can try to help the family out.

Yep. On the regular. I work for CPS so imagine that and I still would make a call if I had to. If you are that worried you should take out a restraining order. I personally think you are blowing the scared thing out of proportion. But maybe I'm biased because I actually know what I am talking about. I'm glad you are calling the school that is the best thing you can do since you are too scared to call yourself. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:39pm
Wow...just ....wow.  Jmarie u should not have brought this here.  The BHM gives no fuccs about your fears for yourself or your children.  Did the member who PM'd you make the call yet?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:41pm

I've wanted to call dss on him so bad. I feel so bad for his daughter, what girl wants to live like that.
14 is an age where she is Able to call if she wanted to. She can also voice her concern to live with mom if she wanted to. You might be breaking up the family and making things worse
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:41pm
OP are you dating this man?  whats your relation to this man? 
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:43pm
Not mistress of suspense tho.

I agree with what was said.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures