Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A filthy friend and bad father a long story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:47pm
I've wanted to call dss on him so bad. I feel so bad for his daughter, what girl wants to live like that.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

I've wanted to call dss on him so bad. I feel so bad for his daughter, what girl wants to live like that.

Then why haven't you? You must not really feel that bad for her because it takes like 10 minutes to call and make a report. The visit he receives might be enough to get him to get his ish together.

Frankly the girl has 2 ain't sh*t parents, she might just be better off in foster care. Or with you if you're willing to open your home to her.

jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:51pm
I'm scared of what he might do to me if he found out I was the one who called.  he's always telling me about a court case he was involved with and somehow he found out who the people were who were snitching. I know he has relatives who work for the state. I'm thinking of telling someone else to call, so my voice wont even be on tape.

Edited by jmarie - Oct 30 2013 at 8:54pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:54pm
Like I said, you don't really feel bad for her. The call is anonymous, nothing to be afraid of there.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

I'm scared of what he might do to me if he found out I was the one who called.

Why would he ever know if you called, unless you confess to him.  CPS is anonymous.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:07pm
I called dss on somebody before, and they found out it was me and I didn't leave my name.  someone let them here the recording. I even called the police on someone from a pay phone before and that person got to here the recording. I think massachusetts is really corrupt.  I know this sounds crazy but it really happened.

If someone on here is willing to do it pm me and I will give you the information.

Edited by jmarie - Oct 30 2013 at 9:57pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:43pm
There's really no such thing as anonymous these days. Blocked numbers can be traced, voices can be analyzed and especially with technology today it's quite easy to find anything. I hope you're able to call dss or even maybe her school so they can intervene. Good luck.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You should have been made an anonymous report to child welfare once you knew he was abusing drugs/alcohol and neglecting his daughter.

Stop wasting time and make the call now. And keep making the calls until you hear that someone has paid them a visit.
alla this. why is calling even in question? 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:57am
Tell the school counselor; maybe they will invite her over their office and ask about her living situation.
And the reason why those people found out it was you was because they recognized the voice. Get a friend to call from a payphone, in an area far from where you guys live.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:46am
Somebody sent me a pm and is gonna make the call for me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic