A fiend got me!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A fiend got me!
    Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:19pm
Some crackhead (I don't know for sure, but come on now) stole my black owners manual bag that had my car insurance and registration info in it, AT&T car charger, heavy duty auxiliary cable, and little blue Chinese change box out of my car! They left all the papers from my glove box on the ground. My boyfriend said he thinks he sat on the key and that's how the doors got unlocked.

My question: what do I need to do? Should I report it to my insurance company? Should I report it to the police? My registration and car insurance will now have to be replaced. I'm pissed.

Bonus: they left a microwaveable dinner on the passenger seat. Im taking that in for fingerprints.

Bhm predictability bonus: I don't live in a bad neighborhood. This is bad, but isolated. My boyfriend is aware that he is an idiot for this. I was parked in the driveway infront of the garage. This had to happen at night because we took the baby to ride her bike that evening and stayed in the rest of the night. I grilled him, he said he didn't leave to get cigarettes, he already had some. I don't have any crazy people after me. I asked him if his mentally ill, crack head cousin could've done it, he said he'll b to see him. That's all I could predict lol.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:20pm

Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:21pm
Seems like everything they took can be replaced easily. I know its the principle, but worse things have happened as a result of a mistake.

LOL @ microwave dinner. What the hell??

Good luck.

Edit: Sorry I never answered your question. Its worth reporting to be on the safe side, but proof of insurance can be printed off. Registration is relatively easy to get replaced to, either online or at the DMV branch and they mail it to you. The biggest thing would be to monitor your finances to make sure your information isn't used for anything sketchy.

Edited by Miss B - Apr 18 2014 at 3:23pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:21pm
wait they left you a microwave dinner?

tf?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:23pm
Definitely file a police report.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Bonus: they left a microwaveable dinner on the passenger seat. Im taking that in for fingerprints.
this aint a movie
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:29pm
Thanks y'all. And yes, a damn enchilada lookin microwave dinner, not even in the box.

I can b thankful that they didn't steal the Ti-90something expensive ass calculator out of the passenger door pocket. They didn't steal my baby's bike, or anything out of the trunk. The Bluetooth headphones are there, but not my cheap ass corded headphones! They stole my $20 gym headphones smh. I'm so done.

Bunz, things like this don't happen to me. I'm blessed normally lol. So, no fingerprints?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:29pm
the most important things that were stolen were you registration and insurance card.  you need to fill out a police report because someone could use that info.

call your insurance co. and inform them of the theft because you may not only need a replacement card but a new insurance number.  contact the DMV and do the same.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:28pm
Awww not the headphones!! I can't work out with my headphones! Cry
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 4:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic