Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

A family of potheads? Do you agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I don't see a problem with it. Society will eventually come around to the point that they see marijuana as even less harmful than alcohol, then all this prohibition/DARE mentality as it pertains to ganja will just seem stupid.

Besides, there is a way around hair tests. If you process your hair, you're damaging part of the cortex that contains THC byproducts. So anyone who relaxes and dyes their hair can be extra safe when it comes to hair strand drug tests...

My girl, weh you did deh bout 6 months back when we were trying to get Craig in at Home Depot? LOL
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

weed heads always throw in that 'alcohol' argument around when defending their addictions

well alcohol is a drug that has been prohibited at different points in american history
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

weed heads always throw in that 'alcohol' argument around when defending their addictions

well alcohol is a drug that has been prohibited at different points in american history

...give thanks it's not anymore *sips*...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:05pm
Afrokock...because its the most valid argument there is.

Alcohol has caused more deaths and illness than marijuana.

Marijuana as a substance is not addictive. Any addiction to marijuana is psychological which is different than prescription pills, coke, crack, heroin...making marijuana users and the substance the least harmful, period.

It's one thing to not be into marijuana but to hold these prehistoric beliefs about it is only encouraging your own ignorance.

And as far as marijuana as a gateway drug...it's only labeled that bc it's the easiest to obtain and cheap. It's going to be the first drug most ppl try...the majority will stick to weed or stop. People who become drug addicts were going to be that anyway.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:29pm
Well my mom was an avid cigarette smoker..I never smoked a day in my life
My dad; his whole side of the family are full of alcoholics.. like every picture they took back in the day..someone was holding a paper bag with a beer in it. I didn't start drinking until I was like 22.. and I rarely drink much now

I could be an outlier but Im pretty sure its possible to raise a responsible child who doesn't end up smoking weed.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:42pm
I rarely smoke but I smoked last month with a couple friends at a hotel. My current boo was there and he told me that it was a turn off that I smoked....

I was like
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:46pm

why it gotta be all that tho?  *downs a shot for Jesus*

LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

...give thanks it's not anymore *sips*...

indeed.  *sips the caramel vodka that I got for Chrimuh*
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:53pm
I have partaken but Im not a smoker, I would hope that my child would not partake. Weed heads be having those black, crusty lips and stank breath. I don't like how they act over it like they can't function til they have had a blunt. (none of this pertains to the classy bhm weed heads of course)
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:59pm
No
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic