BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A family of potheads? Do you agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

but how are you potheads going to get a job? that ish stay in hair for 7 years.

lol um, jobs test for urine, not hair....

I've given hair for a job before.

I thought only higher level gov jobs tested for hair.  guess i was wrong...

i've worked for hospitals, schools, pharmaceutical company, and law firm and never been hair tested.

this was for a cashier job at aldi supermarketLOL guess there are too many druggy supermarket workers lol
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:30pm
i used to think wiz was an idiot

he smokes too much though
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:32pm
The kid will probably want nothing to do with it.  When I found out my parents smoked and did other drugs it suddenly became so whack.  Hard to feel cool knowing your pops was rockin an afro and some clogs smoking..... 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:32pm
Aldis did that to you??? Wow. That's so strange...I wonder why they'd waste the money.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:35pm
weed heads always throw in that 'alcohol' argument around when defending their addictions
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:36pm

Aldis did that to you??? Wow. That's so strange...I wonder why they'd waste the money.

especially when they won't even  provide grocery bags..... 
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

most jobs don't even drug test anymore. the ones that do make you take a urine test. follicle tests are expensive and companies will not waste money on them. they only use follicle tests if you got into an accident on the job tbh.

A set a FRAWT dis you a chat bwai. Move fram round yahsuh and SIDDUNG (and not pon buddy)

The clienbts at my volunteer organization all get hair tested when they get new jobs (at warehouses with Frito Lay and Pepsi, at Home Depot, etc).

But I am in Florida. Dem no like wi dung ya.

DEM NO LIKE WE AND WI LIKE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

DEM A MI HENEMY MI AND DEM NUH FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!!!!!
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

weed heads always throw in that 'alcohol' argument around when defending their addictions

yep. and cigarettes. 
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:42pm
I don't see a problem with it. Society will eventually come around to the point that they see marijuana as even less harmful than alcohol, then all this prohibition/DARE mentality as it pertains to ganja will just seem stupid.

Besides, there is a way around hair tests. If you process your hair, you're damaging part of the cortex that contains THC byproducts. So anyone who relaxes and dyes their hair can be extra safe when it comes to hair strand drug tests...
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

because it fits
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>