Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A curly hair blending story.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by hairADDICT hairADDICT wrote:

I love it , serious hairgasm happening here. Those curls are on and popping

+1
Sponsored Links

sushibuns12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushibuns12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 12:18pm
lovely had to come back too
brittsbee View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 9:16pm
I think I seen you today. If it was you I just want to say that your hair was fab!
Punkie aka Jay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Punkie aka Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 8:16am
cola ur hair is fab I stan for your install ur curls are always popping!!!
im going natural as well and i prefer curly installs. I love your bledning story it really helped me im in the same struggle. 

You said you texlaxed your leave out or did I read wrong? I am struggling with my leaveout and im trying not to put any heat on my hair as im bleached so less heat the better..is the milani a light relaxer? what the difference from a normal relaxer
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 9:59am
That install is pure perfection!  You should be the poster child for curly installs.Thumbs Up

I'm still lost on the closure. You said that it is placed at the top. I'm assuming that is the crown of your head. So, there is no closure under your center part, right? I was thinking that the closure was sewn just below your leave out on both sides of the part but it doesn't sound like that's what you did. Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet so I'm a little slow.
Satchmo girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satchmo girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 3:06pm
Flawless I stall, flawless curls, flawless beauty! Love everything you post, thanks for sharing, and congrats!
Cola81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cola81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 10:25am

Hi do you live in ATL? If so you may have seen me. Also the Mizani butter blends is no t a harsh relaxer, however I only left it on my leave out for about 5 minutes. I have very fine hairs being natural wasn’t working for me because I was using heat, which completely damaged my leave out. Now I’m not using heat and using all these “curly hair" products and my leave out is moisturized and growing. The closure is really just for flatness, because I’m wet setting my hair I didn’t want op see that crimp line that comes with the track at the top. And the closure has little tension on my head. Just think about like you’re doing regular install but when you get to the top where that last two or three tracks are you sew on the closure at the top, and sew down the bottom for security. The closure gives you volume and less stress on you crown. Hope I answered all the question , again thanks ladiesBig smile 

*Monique does my hair, uniquemonique she's on BHM thx

Edited by Cola81 - Oct 01 2012 at 2:15pm
solicitfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solicitfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 11:51am

Girl I can read that with my glasses on.  Im going blind trying to get an install like yours lol.  I live in ATL and need your stylist info ASAP!

Cola81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cola81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 2:16pm
I updated in a better font lol sorry ladies for hurting your eyes 
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:12am
This is a classic post. It needs to be shared again with the world. God this is gorg. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic