BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A curly hair blending story.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cola81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Cola81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A curly hair blending story.
    Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 4:45pm

Hello everyone it has been quite a while. I have been so busy planning my wedding that my free time is limited. I often lurk but decided to share since I kind of have something new to share. For years I have been trying to figure out what works best for my hair type. My hair is very fine. I most times wear curly hair, I used to be natural and just I just would straighten my leave out. Major fail, hair broke off. So I decided to get back to wearing closures. Great for growth but the lace irritated my hairline; I literally have baby hairs that will not grow up. So I was using the band method on my lace closure and after 4 months of wear I noticed my baby hairs DIED. Yeah the friction of the lace broke off my hairline a little, but did get some growth thru out my hair.

So I decided to go another route. I have since telexed my leave out with mizani butter blends relaxer. I do not use heat on my leave out I just use a mixture of oils from Euphoria & Bliss as a growth aid & Elasta Q.P.  feels like silk.  On my weave, I love a controlled look so I use TIGI curls rock curl amplifier and a little coconut oil. I like a controlled look.

I finally feel great about my blending, my leave out is moisturized and growing and my baby hair’s are finally coming back in. I hope to call them teenage hairs soon haha.

So to begin with the picture’s the hair is a mixture of virgin Indian and processed “Brazilian” hair basically 10mm and 15 mm curls combined, vendor’s are private.

Monique Moore did the install.

18-28 inches, probably 500 grams. For blending I actually had a lace closure cut it into two pieces and sewed it down at the top, makes for a flat install, and there is not tension on the crown of my head or hairline.

Picture time, since I wear my hair the same the picture’s focus more on blending than texture.

This is for my Divas who like big wild hair, we where almost done at this point.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Sponsored Links

fayth601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fayth601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 4:58pm
You and your install look FABULOUS!

Thank you for all of the wonderful details. However there is one detail i need clarity with. When you cut your closure in two pieces, did you use 1 of the pieces or both pieces for your install? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Cola81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cola81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 5:10pm
Each piece is seen down on each side
alexiscymone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexiscymone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 5:15pm
I love it but I was wondering can you put it in a pony? Im trying to plan my new install and trying to see what all you can do when a closure is involved.

thanks in advance
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 5:21pm
You, the hair, and the install are gorgeous.  Thanks for sharing!
Satchmo girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satchmo girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 5:46pm
Beautiful, your hair gives me hope that I too can master blending one day!!!
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 6:17pm
I like your install
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 6:57pm

Welcome back, your install looks great, thanks for the new technique. I may give it a try.

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 7:14pm
Great install. You look very pretty. Can you please expain in detail how you cut and installed your closure? Thank you..
Cola81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cola81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 7:17pm
Thx ladies, oh and no high pony with my installs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>