Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dry Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Cure for Dry Skin!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
femminathomas56326 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femminathomas56326 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 2:09am
great tips. i must try
Sponsored Links

KellyW91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyW91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:39pm
You might want to try the https://www.skinue.net/index.php/online-store/acne-family/skinue-acne-facial-wash - Skinue Facial Wash that I discovered.I love using it because aside from being affordable it is effective, my face is smoother and healthier, my skin developed a glow and has made me look young.
KellyW91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyW91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by KellyW91 KellyW91 wrote:

You might want to try the Skinue Facial Wash that I discovered.I love using it because aside from being affordable it is effective, my face is smoother and healthier, my skin developed a glow and has made me look young.

Sorry! The link got messed up - https://www.skinue.net/index.php/online-store/acne-family/skinue-acne-facial-wash. :)
rosaceatreatment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaceatreatment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:37pm
good tips but What exactly i do, I always wash my face with face wash cream. and if i have any problem, i use natural treatment
parfemit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parfemit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:45pm
Thank you for the info :D
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:08am
Hi! Dry skin is sensitive and needs more care.Always use natural creams. Clean your face with cleansing lotion.Add oils in your diet.Scrubbing is not good for dry skin.

DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:12am
http://www.clarinsusa.com/Face/200,en_US,sc.?prefn1=concern&prefv1=Dehydrated%20Skin - http://www.clarinsusa.com/Face/200,en_US,sc.html?prefn1=concern&prefv1=Dehydrated%20SkinTry clarins. I live for them. 32 still looking 21 in the sun!!!!
Ginger-vee Carter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginger-vee Carter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:27pm

I love a long hot shower and it's the easiest thing to dry your skin out.  

What I would suggest for anyone struggling with dry skin and the shower is:

Try try try avoiding hot water and if you do get those important parts clean and jump out.

While most soaps and some body washes can be high on the ph scale, try using ones that are natural.

Research which herbs and oils (that are used in natural soaps) that are excellent for dry skin e.g. jojoba oil, olive oil, coconut oil, neem oil).

Moisturize with a ph balanced cream (not lotion, unless if you prefer lotion).

I like buying ph strips and testing all my products to see which i should use and which I should toss.  

It's all about researching, experimenting and using what works for your skin.  

Hope this helps

Ginger-vee 

gingerveecarter.com

Giom54878963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giom54878963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:11am
I have used pure chimp super face cream to have no dry skin any more.
They are 100% natural and hand-made.
marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 9:01am
Hydrate your skin by drinking plenty of water every day and avoid long sun exposure. Use a moisturizer and hydrating body lotion. If you are going outside wear protective gears like sunglasses or a hat. Avoid using harsh soap or body wash it may dry your skin. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style