BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dry Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Cure for Dry Skin!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hallibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hallibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 1:55pm
bump
Sponsored Links

chachawhittion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chachawhittion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 8:11am
I just used for my body a moisturizing soap and a lotion everyday, it is not enough if you will just apply lotion once so i bring my moisturizing lotion with me when i am at work. 
glamourgoodies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamourgoodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:27pm
I occasionally use Aveeno Oatmeal Bath Treatment for dry skin.

Also, after showers I will mix oil ( vitamin E ) with my moisturizer. 
ldee123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldee123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2011 at 4:19pm
this moisture therapy lotion did wonders for my skin
and I had lots of dark spots too,
i saw someone who mentioned avon so i thought
id post a link since they're on sale right now.

ldee123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldee123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2011 at 4:26pm
http://shop.avon.com/shop/search.aspx?department=search&find_spec=moisture therapy
sorry girls this is the on sale page.
Its the third row.
Im an avon erepresentative but if you dont want to buy from my page
you can just search for a new rep, thanks.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2011 at 4:31pm
It's a shame we don't take it seriously HOWEVER the cure for dry skin is very apparent & an essential in EVERY home (get rid of the vaseline) Shea Butter preferrably unrefined Ivory to Yellow in color. Black Soap is another essential (use GENTLY) of course when theres many Important ingredients you should be GENTLE with your face & skin. No need to keep spending countless of dollars on MANY DIFFERENT products when using what Our forefathers & mothers have been using for years STILL works EFFECTIVELY...Shea Butter & Black Soap...used correctly, consistently & gently...peace...
Sherry Q View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2011 at 3:26pm
Yes...! Baby oil is a long time friend of mine. AVON's Skin So Soft also works wonders. Order directly from AVON and they will ship to your house. AvBeauty.com
lacehairwigs uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacehairwigs uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 5:28pm
scrub with body scrub and oil your skin while damp with evoo or evco
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

It's a shame we don't take it seriously HOWEVER the cure for dry skin is very apparent & an essential in EVERY home (get rid of the vaseline) Shea Butter preferrably unrefined Ivory to Yellow in color. Black Soap is another essential (use GENTLY) of course when theres many Important ingredients you should be GENTLE with your face & skin. No need to keep spending countless of dollars on MANY DIFFERENT products when using what Our forefathers & mothers have been using for years STILL works EFFECTIVELY...Shea Butter & Black Soap...used correctly, consistently & gently...peace...

Yeah!! I agree about the shea butter a 100%!!! Whip that shea butter up with some aloe vera gel and glycerin, and you've got the best moisturizer for the winter. However, in the summer, I find shea butter to be a little too moisturizing. I end up just using glycerin and aloe vera in the summer.I didn't  really like the black soap though. I got the PURE kind straight from ghana, you know, the one that looks like turds. But, I found it to be very harsh on my face, and drying. Didn't like it.
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 2:29pm
natural butters on your skin while your skin is damp is great too.soft skin all day.aloe vera gel is also great for dry skin
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>