Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A 9 y.o. with an uzi...what could go wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

In the Congo bushes, we are not armed to the teeth. She is too young to be carrying.  I do think that its time that Black people arms ourselves.  The Black Panthers knew what was truly up. 

This is what I struggle with.  As much as I hate the pervasive gun culture, I think we need to arm ourselves also just because they are so armed.  I just wish the need wasn't so strong.

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

[QUOTE=JoliePoufiasse]I'm sorry but I maintain this is stupid as hell and I don't feel much sympathy for the trainer. America has lost its goddamn mind. She's 9. Who the fucc puts an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old? Or any gun for that matter, unless they know the kid lives in the wild and will come in direct contact with wild bears, boars or lions? What is wrong with this country? How can you not all see that you have lost your mind?

Not everyone in America is pro this $#!%.  It's the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard, which is why they win this weeks Darwin in my opinion.  The media might make you think we all agree but we don't.  Unless this is Little House on the friggin Prarie and you hunting for dinner or keeping wolves out your house, there is no reason for this.  And STILL not an UZI the hell.

I understand that there are people who disagree. But I'm going with some of the comments on BHM regarding this issue that always have me gasping. Some people are so used to living in an environment where gun ownership is "a constitutional right" that they can't even fathom how fucced up the whole thing looks from the outside. It should not be a right to carry weapons designed to kill people unless there's a damn good reason for it. These people are not living in the Amazonian jungle or deep in the Congo bushes[/QUOTE]

In the Congo bushes, we are not armed to the teeth. She is too young to be carrying.  I do think that its time that Black people arms ourselves.  The Black Panthers knew what was truly up. 

The only reason that black people in America need to arm themselves is because this gun thing in America has gotten out of control. If all these white folks weren't allowed to open carry their guns in restaurants and supermarkets in the first place, black people wouldn't feel the need to protect themselves from out of control rednecks.

Who knows maybe 50 years from now, the gvt will realize how untenable the whole situation is and will make it mandatory for the civilian population to surrender all their guns at designated recycling spots. One can only dream. And maybe the Congo bush is not the right analogy, maybe I should have said deep in the dense jungles that the Congo is known to have. You know, away from cities, where there are actual menacing creatures to contend with?

And btw, the Congo is a pretty good example of what happens when guns are put in the hands of children by manipulative adults.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 27 2014 at 9:57pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:53pm
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that along with poverty, increased circulation of guns in the hands of people who have no business having them is a factor in alarming crime stats. Why are other Western nations crime rates so different? That's because their gvts don't assume that it's a civilian's constitutional right to carry a uzi.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 27 2014 at 9:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style