Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A 9 y.o. with an uzi...what could go wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Welp!

Alright Miss CC
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:10pm
LOL

Fine den! I'll go sit in the corner.Embarrassed
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why do people insist on bringing guns into the lives of children?  that shyt is not cute...hunting, anything.  It's his own fault.

my exact thoughts. SMDH. haoles....damn stupid.
And where are her parents? why are they letting her do this?

and live ammo? christ, the utter stupidity
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

i've no issue with teaching kids to shoot but from what I know that gun is too strong her a child to handle.  I heard the recoil is crazy.

for what??? teach a child to shoot for what reason?
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

i've no issue with teaching kids to shoot but from what I know that gun is too strong her a child to handle.  I heard the recoil is crazy.

I don't understand this either this is not the prairie.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I don't understand this either this is not the prairie.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 4:48pm
Welp. just my opinion.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 4:51pm
I blame the parents too.  Why would they bring a 9 year old to a shooting range?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 5:32pm
Yet they think those from the middle east are monsters for doing the same with their kids. Cuz an uzi is clearly for hunting Im sure.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

[QUOTE=JoliePoufiasse]I'm sorry but I maintain this is stupid as hell and I don't feel much sympathy for the trainer. America has lost its goddamn mind. She's 9. Who the fucc puts an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old? Or any gun for that matter, unless they know the kid lives in the wild and will come in direct contact with wild bears, boars or lions? What is wrong with this country? How can you not all see that you have lost your mind?

Not everyone in America is pro this $#!%.  It's the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard, which is why they win this weeks Darwin in my opinion.  The media might make you think we all agree but we don't.  Unless this is Little House on the friggin Prarie and you hunting for dinner or keeping wolves out your house, there is no reason for this.  And STILL not an UZI the hell.

I understand that there are people who disagree. But I'm going with some of the comments on BHM regarding this issue that always have me gasping. Some people are so used to living in an environment where gun ownership is "a constitutional right" that they can't even fathom how fucced up the whole thing looks from the outside. It should not be a right to carry weapons designed to kill people unless there's a damn good reason for it. These people are not living in the Amazonian jungle or deep in the Congo bushes[/QUOTE]

In the Congo bushes, we are not armed to the teeth. She is too young to be carrying.  I do think that its time that Black people arms ourselves.  The Black Panthers knew what was truly up. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic