Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

A 9 y.o. with an uzi...what could go wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol they gonna get you jolie, ilurk. where missandra at

LOL  I'm ready for it. Bring it.
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:08pm
Its hard to say what he should have known or done. It was a tragic accident. That said, would I let my 9 y.o shoot a fully auto weapon? Hell no. I wouldn't even let my 15 y.o shoot it and they have had practice shooting before.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:20pm
guns are dumb.  nobody should have them aside from military & law enforcement.  & Ion even like them nigguhs having it tbh.  I think most ppl that choose those professions are trigger happy sadists anyway
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:23pm
If hes a gun enthusiasts he should have known better. The worse thing that could have happened would be the girl shooting herself in the head. All the adults were acting irresponsible.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:29pm
Welp..

It would be interesting if the parents could be charged for this.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol they gonna get you jolie, ilurk. where missandra at

Wait is this me?  LMAO!!!!!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:34pm
Found this in another article

-little evidence that the deceased, Charles Vacca, 39, is a firearms instructor with any certifications. He only completed his concealed carry class in March

-video of the event, taken by the girl’s parents

-If this story sounds vaguely familiar to you, it may be because you are remembering a 2008 incident where eight-year-old killed himself firing another Mini Uzi in Connecticut. Edward Fleury, a former police chief, had arranged the event where the child was allowed to fire the weapon, was found not guilty of manslaughter charges in that incident. The “instructor” in that incident was a 15-year-old boy.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Even if the minimum age is 8, as an INSTRUCTOR you should be wise enough to say "little Sally can't handle the UZI."  He should have known the kickback was too much for her to handle and adjusted accordingly.  If they want their 9 year old handling the UZI, why does it need to be done with real bullets?  As an instructor I think you have some discretion no matter the rules.  He obviously didn't even brace her for the first shot cause it went all over the place.  Why is the UZI necessary I still don't understand but hey.

exactly, i mean what a fcking dumb redneck.  what are they trying to prove?  kids don't need to learn how to kill people.  Uzi's are used to kill people.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Found this in another article

-little evidence that the deceased, Charles Vacca, 39, is a firearms instructor with any certifications. He only completed his concealed carry class in March

-video of the event, taken by the girl’s parents

-If this story sounds vaguely familiar to you, it may be because you are remembering a 2008 incident where eight-year-old killed himself firing another Mini Uzi in Connecticut. Edward Fleury, a former police chief, had arranged the event where the child was allowed to fire the weapon, was found not guilty of manslaughter charges in that incident. The “instructor” in that incident was a 15-year-old boy.
\

I actually remember this story.  I felt sorry for the little boy but I think I remember giving the parents and every adult involved multiple natural selection awards.  I'm going to let my 8 year old handle an UZI, and on top of it his mentor in this particular case is a 15 year old CHILD?

FOH.  They should all be under the jail just because people that stupid shouldn't be walking around amongst us.

And imo, the parents of the kid in the OP just got more stupid.  You let someone who isn't EXTREMELY trained teach your kid how to handle an assault rifle?  What?

Buncha dumbasses I swear.

Edited by whosbotheringme - Aug 27 2014 at 1:48pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:02pm
Welp!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>