Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

A 9 y.o. with an uzi...what could go wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

[QUOTE=JoliePoufiasse]And weapons and bullets sure as hell shouldn't be sold in Walmart like you're buying batteries or a jug of milk! Only in America.
I could understand if you're a farmer or live in remote areas with coyotes or something. And even then, an Uzi is not necessary. The public should NEVER have access to that kind of weaponry.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.  I bolded only part but I actually agree with it all.  But I guess there are people that still do hunt for food, so that is a particularly grey area.

Those are the only exemptions that I understand. Farmers, people who live in areas where they actually have to hunt for food or that have wild animals that can be life threatening, people working as conservation personnel, etc. Regulation should be very, very stringent. But no, they get the grand idea of putting an uzi in the hands of a 9 year old. SMH.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:34am

Mike Bloomberg BEEN trying to tell them that they all lost their minds but hey.  Since he is not mayor anymore he actually has pledged to use his money to counteract the gun lobbyists.  Continuing the initiative he started as mayor.  I have a serious like - hate relationship with that man.CryLOL

I didn't know that about him. I'm surprised considering some of his other views.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:35am
What type of instructor gives an uzi to a small 9 y/o to shoot?

Welp!
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Mike Bloomberg BEEN trying to tell them that they all lost their minds but hey.  Since he is not mayor anymore he actually has pledged to use his money to counteract the gun lobbyists.  Continuing the initiative he started as mayor.  I have a serious like - hate relationship with that man.CryLOL

I didn't know that about him. I'm surprised considering some of his other views.

Yes he even sued gun stores in other states because he contends that people buy them in Virginia and such and transport them to NYC for nefarious purposes.  Which is actually how most of the guns get on the streets on NY honestly.

His views are actually all over the map.  He can do that with the money he has.

Edited by whosbotheringme - Aug 27 2014 at 11:37am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:46am
i dont see how its his fault that hes dead… 

the minimum age there is 8.. and as an instructor he might have seen children that age shoot the gun. 

its the parents fault. 

i bet they were like, 'ooo… can she try the uzi?' 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont see how its his fault that hes dead… 

the minimum age there is 8.. and as an instructor he might have seen children that age shoot the gun. 

its the parents fault. 

i bet they were like, 'ooo… can she try the uzi?' 

Jesus Christ. Who the fucc came up with this piece of legislation in the first place? He/She should be shot. And I mean every word. By an 8 year old.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:53am

Even if the minimum age is 8, as an INSTRUCTOR you should be wise enough to say "little Sally can't handle the UZI."  He should have known the kickback was too much for her to handle and adjusted accordingly.  If they want their 9 year old handling the UZI, why does it need to be done with real bullets?  As an instructor I think you have some discretion no matter the rules.  He obviously didn't even brace her for the first shot cause it went all over the place.  Why is the UZI necessary I still don't understand but hey.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:54am
And personally I think the parents should have been stopped before they multiplied as well.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:56am
lol they gonna get you jolie, ilurk. where missandra at
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:03pm

Even if the minimum age is 8, as an INSTRUCTOR you should be wise enough to say "little Sally can't handle the UZI."  He should have known the kickback was too much for her to handle and adjusted accordingly.  If they want their 9 year old handling the UZI, why does it need to be done with real bullets?  As an instructor I think you have some discretion no matter the rules.  He obviously didn't even brace her for the first shot cause it went all over the place.  Why is the UZI necessary I still don't understand but hey.

Right? The gun is too much for some adults 3x her size.

Welp!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style