Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

A 9 y.o. with an uzi...what could go wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Author
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:37am
Damn....her parents bypass handguns and go for the big guns...they gangsters....i feel bad for the Mexicans around them.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 10:51am
I'm sorry but I maintain this is stupid as hell and I don't feel much sympathy for the trainer. America has lost its goddamn mind. She's 9. Who the fucc puts an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old? Or any gun for that matter, unless they know the kid lives in the wild and will come in direct contact with wild bears, boars or lions? What is wrong with this country? How can you not all see that you have lost your mind?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 27 2014 at 10:52am
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:11am
so this story is real 
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I'm sorry but I maintain this is stupid as hell and I don't feel much sympathy for the trainer. America has lost its goddamn mind. She's 9. Who the fucc puts an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old? Or any gun for that matter, unless they know the kid lives in the wild and will come in direct contact with wild bears, boars or lions? What is wrong with this country? How can you not all see that you have lost your mind?

Not everyone in America is pro this $#!%.  It's the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard, which is why they win this weeks Darwin in my opinion.  The media might make you think we all agree but we don't.  Unless this is Little House on the friggin Prarie and you hunting for dinner or keeping wolves out your house, there is no reason for this.  And STILL not an UZI the hell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Not everyone in America is pro this $#!%.  It's the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard, which is why they win this weeks Darwin in my opinion.  The media might make you think we all agree but we don't.  Unless this is Little House on the friggin Prarie and you hunting for dinner or keeping wolves out your house, there is no reason for this.  And STILL not an UZI the hell.

I understand that there are people who disagree. But I'm going with some of the comments on BHM regarding this issue that always have me gasping. Some people are so used to living in an environment where gun ownership is "a constitutional right" that they can't even fathom how fucced up the whole thing looks from the outside. It should not be a right to carry weapons designed to kill people unless there's a damn good reason for it. These people are not living in the Amazonian jungle or deep in the Congo bushes

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 27 2014 at 11:18am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:20am
I got news... to me it looks fugged up from the inside as well.  And personally I have always had an issue with the interpretation of this particular constitutional amendment but hey.

But white folx be on some other mess with this gun rights thing.  They really think they will fight the government if and when it becomes necessary.  News flash:  times have changed since they wrote this particular amendment.  The Calvary will NOT ride up to your door with horses.  Drones will take out your whole neighborhood and you wont have a chance to fire those danged guns anydamnedway.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:22am
And weapons and bullets sure as hell shouldn't be sold in Walmart like you're buying batteries or a jug of milk! Only in America.
I could understand if you're a farmer or live in remote areas with coyotes or something. And even then, an Uzi is not necessary. The public should NEVER have access to that kind of weaponry.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:25am
[QUOTE=JoliePoufiasse]And weapons and bullets sure as hell shouldn't be sold in Walmart like you're buying batteries or a jug of milk! Only in America.
I could understand if you're a farmer or live in remote areas with coyotes or something. And even then, an Uzi is not necessary. The public should NEVER have access to that kind of weaponry.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.  I bolded only part but I actually agree with it all.  But I guess there are people that still do hunt for food, so that is a particularly grey area.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

I got news... to me it looks fugged up from the inside as well.  And personally I have always had an issue with the interpretation of this particular constitutional amendment but hey.

But white folx be on some other mess with this gun rights thing.  They really think they will fight the government if and when it becomes necessary.  News flash:  times have changed since they wrote this particular amendment.  The Calvary will NOT ride up to your door with horses.  Drones will take out your whole neighborhood and you wont have a chance to fire those danged guns anydamnedway.

It's up to the government to step in but they're scared of the gun lobbies. What other western country out there permits the sale of these types of weapons to ordinary citizens, and so easily too? I can't think of a single one. And then they wonder why crime is so intense south of the border. Sometimes you have to look around you and see what's working and model yourself after that. But Americans wanna act like they're invincible.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:28am

Mike Bloomberg BEEN trying to tell them that they all lost their minds but hey.  Since he is not mayor anymore he actually has pledged to use his money to counteract the gun lobbyists.  Continuing the initiative he started as mayor.  I have a serious like - hate relationship with that man.CryLOL

Edited by whosbotheringme - Aug 27 2014 at 11:29am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic