BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

:(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 2:02am
I'm sry to read that. I'm sure this is scary for both you and your Mom. I'll be praying for a full recovery.
Sponsored Links

GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 9:29am
Hug

It's hard to see a love one experience something like that... It happened to me before, and the best advice i can give is to keep hope. Medical science has advanced a lot and in a lot of cases the patient just needs rehabilitation and family support to recover. Be strong for your family... they need your strength now the most.

Edited by GoldieLocks - Sep 12 2013 at 9:30am
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:36pm
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers everyone!!

He is still having speech trouble. We will get him the therapy he needs
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Hug
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:38pm
Stay strong!!  Your father is alive, and talking.  That's something to be grateful for, even though you can't see that right now.  Stroke rehabilitation has come a long way in recent years.   You and your mom will get thru this.Hug
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:44pm
HugHugHug HugHugHug HugHugHug HugHugHug
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:54pm
Sorry to hear that, I'm going through the same thing actually so I can relate. You guys will get through it Hug

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

My dad just had a stroke. I'm very upset because I've never seen him look like that before. He could not walk, he could not talk. He came to visit me with my mother and had it before I went to pick them up. I've never seen him like that. My mother called me hysterical and said to the airport as soon as I can. He had it when they got off the plane, Just started talking crazy and not making any type of sense. BHM, I dont know if Im going to get through this. My mother doesnt know how she is going to get through this.Unhappy My father is so confused. Nothing he says makes sense and I'm so scared for him.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 11:23pm
Praying for you and your family!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style