I'm back with my personal goals. I tried to model them like goals we were required to write in school. If they're the wrong format, I do apologize.
1. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her overall physical health by losing 25-30 pounds, decreasing % of body fat, and increasing muscle tone, as evidenced by the weight shown on the scale.
1A. dOLLish. will eat more home-cooked, "healthier" meals 80% of the time, as documented in her weight loss journal/application.
1B. dOLLish. will go to the gym/working out 4-5 times a week, as documented in her weight loss journal/application.
2. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her mental health by attending weekly individual and/or group therapy sessions, as measured by the physician's and other's observations of growth.
2A. dOLLish. will implement practices from the therapy sessions into her daily life.
2B. dOLLish. will learn to let go of past pain and becoming more accepting.
2C. dOLLish. will consistently take all medications that are prescribed.
3. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her skin by developing a skin care regimen and sticking with it.
3A. dOLLish. will take all of her essential vitamins.
3B. dOLLish. will consume a min. of 64 fl. oz. of water daily.
4. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will have found a job in her desired field.
4A. dOLLish. will actively put in job applications.
5. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her social life by attending more community-based events and becoming more open and acceptable to meeting new people.