BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

90 days goal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

hey cr! 
how have you been? 

i feel like i should join
this.. good thread. 
but idk what my goal would be [/D IV]
Hey Cokes, I'm a mess.. A good mess, but a mess none the less.. (finals week) how are you?
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:32pm
^^ I think starting anytime this week should be okay to give anyone who wants to join in time to prepare.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:53pm
I"m in ....
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:53pm
I'm in

90 Day Goals Day 1 05/12/2014

Lose 35 lbs (currently 275)   

Low Carb

Do my exercise videos ie Black girls workout too, 30 day shred, walk away the lbs etc

Go to my gym

Day 90 will be 08/10/2014
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:10pm
I'm back with my personal goals. I tried to model them like goals we were required to write in school. If they're the wrong format, I do apologize.

LONG-TERM:
1. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her overall physical health by losing 25-30 pounds, decreasing % of body fat, and increasing muscle tone, as evidenced by the weight shown on the scale.
SHORT-TERM:
1A. dOLLish. will  eat more home-cooked, "healthier" meals 80% of the time, as documented in her weight loss journal/application.
1B. dOLLish. will go to the gym/working out 4-5 times a week, as documented in her weight loss journal/application.

LONG-TERM:
2. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her mental health by attending weekly individual and/or group therapy sessions, as measured by the physician's and other's observations of growth.
SHORT-TERM:
2A. dOLLish. will implement practices from the therapy sessions into her daily life.
2B. dOLLish. will learn to let go of past pain and becoming more accepting.
2C. dOLLish. will consistently take all medications that are prescribed.

LONG-TERM:
3. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her skin by developing a skin care regimen and sticking with it.
SHORT-TERM:
3A. dOLLish. will take all of her essential vitamins.
3B. dOLLish. will consume a min. of 64 fl. oz. of water daily. 

LONG-TERM:
4. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will have found a job in her desired field.
4A. dOLLish. will actively put in job applications.

LONG-TERM:
5. By August 13, 2014, dOLLish. will improve her social life by attending more community-based events and becoming more open and acceptable to meeting new people.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:24pm
Ugh...maybe I should join this.

My goal would be for me and the DH to have out home completely furnished before we leave for the last week of the World Cup at the end of June. I want to have our house warming at the end of July.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:11pm
Okay we start in an hour fifty.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:19pm
My goal is to save $6,000. I just got a part time job at the Theater district and I will save all of that income. I'm going to save 20% min of my regular paycheck as well. I want a fresh financial start when I move to Philly in September.

Edited by AmiliaCabral - May 12 2014 at 9:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:23pm
Day 1!

Today I will be either running (not a very long or strenuous run, I've already decided) or doing the elliptical if my knee gives me problems.

My calories will be around 1,100. I'll try to get my fill of protein and veggies.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 11:38pm
I will post my weight progress every Monday
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style