BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

9 yr old boards plane...smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Even more disturbing..... He was going to meet a "friend" he met on a gaming website. Why are you 9 online making "friends"? I have a feeling this "friend" was a pedophile smh

and unfortunately these pedophiles have a network that could have helped this kid navigate his way directly to this pedophile

Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

It's weird how people think kids are like....retarded or something.

I know, its like come on. You were a kid once. You know what its like. They're smarter than you'd like to think they are, they listen when you think they're not listening, they catch on to things and they know how to be sneaky unless you have a great  open communication with your child and even then sometimes things slide by.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 10:54pm
UPDATE . You can see a small portion of the father face on CNN. The child was black .

Father of boy, 9, who sneaked onto Vegas flight sobs as he describes how he begged for help with his troubled son but was told child 'hasn't done enough wrong'

• Father of boy, 9, who boarded Delta flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas on Thursday morning speaks out
  • Says his son is not an angel and has behavioral problems
  • Questions the role of security in letting his son pass through checks
  • He passed three levels of checks before flight crew got suspicious mid-air
  • Mother tells MailOnline she's shocked at the level of interest his antics have caused
  • The family has been subject of four child protection assessments this year
  • Pictures emerge of the damage he caused when he stole and crashed a truck two days before he bypassed airport security

The father of a nine-year-old boy who sneaked onto a plane from Minneapolis to Las Vegas sobbed today as he described how the boy's family had asked numerous times for help with their troubled son but were told he hadn't 'done enough' wrong.

At a press conference, the father, wearing a black hoodie and baseball cap pulled down over his face, said the past week since their son got through three levels of security and boarded a Delta flight had been 'heartbreak' for the family.

'I've been asking for help... Somebody please help me. Please,' the father said, his shoulders shaking and his sobs clearly audible under his hoodie. The man said authorities refused to help with the child's behavioral problems because he was a minor.

Scroll down for video

s

Heartbreak: At a press conference this afternoon, the father, pictured, with a black hoodie and baseball cap pulled down over his face, said the family were 'heartbroken' when they learned what their son had done

V.J. Smith of anti-violence group MAD DADS sat next to the distraught father during the emotionally charged briefing and read a statement from the boy's mother.

'I love my son, I miss my son. I want my son home,' the mother said in the statement. 'I feel people are pushing me about what my son did.'

Smith went on to say that the mother 'realizes he's done some things that are wrong but she doesn't want to see her son hurt and she has been asking for help with her son but no one was willing to help.'

Smith said the latest incident - which has made international news headlines - will see the child get the help he needs, adding that he and the parents had already been in contact with their county's social services programs.

'They've been asking for help,' he said. 'They're struggling. But people keep saying [the boy] hasn't done enough,' Smith told the Star Tribune. 'I think he's done enough now.'

Smith said the family, which moved to Chicago from Minneapolis seven years ago, were overwhelmed by the attention the boy's escapade has attracted but wanted to remain anonymous.

The father described the past week as 'heartbreak' to reporters. He said he was at home with his son the day the boy hopped on the flight and the child's mother was at a doctor's appointment.

The 9-year-old went to take out the trash and when he didn't return, the father assumed he had gone to a friend's house. 'I'm a parent. I'm not perfect,' he said.

s

Support: V.J. Smith, right, of anti-violence group MAD DADS sat next to the distraught father, left

He added: 'We didn't know he'd got on a plane until my fiance called the police. They searched his name and it came back that he was in Las Vegas.'

The man told ABC News that the couple had been struggling with their son's behavior for years and said the boy just wouldn't listen to them.

'He wasn't listening, doing what he wants to do,' the father said. 'It's so much. We ask for help.'

The father said he had previously met with his son's principal and put a plan in place to help him.

'He's not what you call an honor student,' he said. 'He has his ups, he has his downs.'

Earlier, the father had questioned the role of the TSA in allowing his child to not only get through security but to be allowed to board the plane before being discovered.

'You have so much security at an airport, how can you let a nine-year-old sneak past security get on the plane, without anyone stopping him, questioning him or anything,' the father told Minneapolis radio station WCCO.

The father said that his son's behavior had become an issue when he was five-years-old but denied his boy was on any medication.

However, this was not the first time he had exhibited behavior like this. Only last week the boy stole a 30-foot utility vehicle from downtown Minneapolis and led cops on a short chase before crashing into a police car, causing $5,888 in damage, Edina police spokeswoman Kaylin Martin said.

He also has a history of playing truant and sneaking into a local water park without paying entry.

s

Troubled youth: It has emerged that the boy stole this truck and crashed it after a short police chase

Edited by india100 - Oct 12 2013 at 10:56pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:12pm
lmao....reminds me of that other black lil boy....He wanted to get trouble cuz it was "fun"
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:13pm
i like to do hoodrat things with my friends.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:16pm
Lmao @ the hoodie and the hat.
He has that sticker on that fitted, he's black.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:17pm
lmaoo ^

Yeah him...I would have get rid of that lil boy.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:20pm
i love this kid. both of them. they need a wooping though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic