BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

9 yr old boards plane...smh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9 yr old boards plane...smh
    Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:21am
So this kid in Minneapolis boards a flight with no ticket. There's all kinds of things wrong with this. First of all how he get past security? I have to take my shoes off & damn near get nekkid in order to board a plane. Where da fucc his parents? They say his lil a$$ ran away. At 9? GTFOH! See these republicans done caused a gov'ment shut down & u see what happens...
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:23am
so his parents weren't at this airport at all ?

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:24am
i was about to say he could have told security he had lost his parents and were looking for them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:27am
No. His parents were not there. I'm amazed he could navigate around the airport. I'm over 40 & still get lost at the airport...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:28am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i was about to say he could have told security he had lost his parents and were looking for them

and they let him board?

They could have kept him safe and sent out a call for his folks
WrldsFamous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote WrldsFamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:21am
I heard this on the radio...apparently he blended in with a family who was boarding with a few kids. They figured he was with them and just didn't check. He also had a meal before the flight and had planned the trip the week prior...😳
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:29am
Clever child. How/when did they figure it out?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:30am
i applaud his efforts.  i tried to run away around that age and only ended up 3 or 4 miles from home before chucking it in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i applaud his efforts.  i tried to run away around that age and only ended up 3 or 4 miles from home before chucking it in.

This kid is a freaking genius...lol. He had this ish all planned out. Wow...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

This kid is a freaking genius...lol. He had this ish all planned out. Wow...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>