Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 8 Accounts of Black People Being Used As Guinea Pi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

8 Accounts of Black People Being Used As Guinea Pi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:31pm
u see this is Y i don'[t like getting the flu vaccine every year..what if one of those viles was marked just for a minority and given to me or any other minority to test on...smdh...

how about the one family who's wife,mother,daughter all in one had cancer and the doctor supposedly treating her was cultivating her cells and when those cancer cells started growing or multiplying he was selling them to other doctor's ...this happened i think after she died...to do research on...the family never, ever knew about til years later, sued and was truly compensated for what happened..
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:47pm
interesting
knew heard of most of these

Niacin is not B13. 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - May 29 2014 at 9:49pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:51pm
Jesus. I only knew of number 1 and number 2. The evil these clears are inclined to perpetrate never ceases to astound me.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:06pm
smmfh
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:54pm
does anyone believe that the Hepatitis B vaccine's given to Africans and American gays in the 70s was partly responsible for the HIV epidemic?  i've been trying to read about it but there's so much conflicting information.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:56am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

u see this is Y i don'[t like getting the flu vaccine every year..what if one of those viles was marked just for a minority and given to me or any other minority to test on...smdh...

how about the one family who's wife,mother,daughter all in one had cancer and the doctor supposedly treating her was cultivating her cells and when those cancer cells started growing or multiplying he was selling them to other doctor's ...this happened i think after she died...to do research on...the family never, ever knew about til years later, sued and was truly compensated for what happened..

Henrietta Lacks / HeLa cells. Her cells making all those waves and money in the medical field and her descendants were impoverished with no health care. Glad they got compensated, smh! Angry
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:15am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Henrietta Lacks / HeLa cells. Her cells making all those waves and money in the medical field and her descendants were impoverished with no health care. Glad they got compensated, smh! Angry

yep that is her name...I did a black history month on african americans pioneers for the hospital i work at and did a report on this and other african american information which dealt with inventing, creating, finding medical inventions that paved the way for our health industry..,,Had stands in the cafeteria on all of this for people to read and take heed of what our people have done for them to work in the profession they are in now..the human resource dept had to read all of the info i had searched and typed up before i was allowed to present it..those white folks were amazed at all of the readings and congratulated me on doing excellent work..
My daughter helped me with the layout of the display...

too bad my black  co=workers didn;t get involved at all..not one of those idiots...it got to me so bad when i kept hearing them talk smack of white folks to the point i said to them.."Um by the way did you ever involve yourself to help me with the black history month program here?"

their reply was ..Uh no, totally forgot, didn;t have time..blah blah blah
so I replied then..You have no right to talk about the white people here at all when you didn't lift a finger to  help support BLACK HISTORY MONTH...

Angry just thinking about it now gets my blood boiling..AngryAngryAngry
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:37am
Mercy!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12