Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

7 Lives Wrecked by Student Loan Debt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 3:35am
smh college just ain't what it used to be
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 3:43am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Neka, I hope they starting precedent too. A lot of undergrad/grad programs require unpaid internships these days.Geek

I still can't imagine $100k+ in loan debt. I'd be praying to Jesus, Oprah, Ceiling Cat and Flying Spaghetti Monster for loan forgiveness.
that's that sh!t right there. at least offer a stipend of some kind. 

unless i'm writing MD after my name when all is said and done, there's no way in hell i'm goin in for 100k + 

and i cringe at the parents that had their retirement effected. to put your parents in that position is something else. 
I'm guessing the stipend is the satisfaction you are learning for the simple joy of learning! You can pay bills with that, right?LOL

I think one of the popular state schools here in NC is $25k a year.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 3:45am
^^^ yes. apparently the love of learning is more than enough. 

FOH  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 3:47am
LOL
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:00am
Midna, it's in her location
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:30am
Get married to another graduate student while in school, loans total $200k+
It's like paying another mortgage. Cry
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:26am
community college was never an option ? i hope none of these people enrolled in one of those shady colleges that have the commercials during jerry springer and maury povich and now they wasting space in this good article.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:26am
I don't know nan program that requires unpaid internships.
People need to educate themselves about education (lol) before going after these degrees.
And that black chick needa move out of NY. 
Livin' in a *&%^$#@Ein' attic. 
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:37am
Our student loans are taken out as tax once you start earning more than £15k a year. If not, you don't pay.

Also, if you leave the country for more than 5yrs they're wiped off so I'm still deciding where life can take me in 2yrs time lol
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:41am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Our student loans are taken out as tax once you start earning more than £15k a year. If not, you don't pay.

Also, if you leave the country for more than 5yrs they're wiped off so I'm still deciding where life can take me in 2yrs time lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic